Status: Love is a bitch.<\3

Too Good To Be True..

Crazy Begining to Winter Break.

Last day of school and then it's Winter Break! Hell yeah, mother fuckers! So far the day has gone by slow, except for now. For the last day of gym Mr. Kay invited a couple teachers to join us for the period. Those teachers happen to have Eli, Kayla, Kaccii, and Adam in them. Mr. Kay is such a good picker. We pretty much get to do what we want for the period as long as we are in the big or small gym. Kayla, Kaccii, and I were currently in the small gym watching people do Dance Dance Revolution.

"Hey, Kay. Why isn't Eli in here with us? Aren't you dating him?" Kac asked.

"Oh my God. Yes, I am dating him! Let me text him." Kay barked, whipping out her phone. Kaccii held her hands up and gave her a look that said 'I was just asking a question. Damn, chill'. Eli came waltzing in a minute later.

"Hey, sexy." Eli smiled, pecking Kay on the lips quickly.

"Arias! You should do Dance Dance Revolution with me!" Kac whined tugging on my arm.

"Ha. You're funny, Kac. There is no way in hell I'm doing DDR in front of those preppy ass hoes." I snorted.

"Oh, go do it, Ari. Don't be a pussy!" Eli piped in.

"Why don't you do it with Kayla, then." I suggested.

"Oh fuck no!"

"Oh, go do it, E. Don't be a pussy!" I recited. We all just laughed and Kaccii and Kayla ended up doing it. Eli and I just cheered them on. "Where's fag at?" I asked meaning Adam.

"He was out watching the game last time I checked." Eli said.

"I'll be back in a second." I said, getting up and walking out of the small gym to the big one. I spotted Adam sitting on the bleachers with Selma Mobb, Phobe Star, and Vanita Vein standing in front of him. It looked like they were yelling at him. Time to investigate.

"You are such a bastard, Adam!" Selma yelled.

"Whoa, man! What's going on over here." I asked walking up. Selma's face was beet red.

"Adam called Vanita's hat gay!" Selma cried. I just stared at her, dumbstruck.

"Really? Are you fucking with me? You are seriously pisses off about that?" I asked. This chick was so damn stupid.

"It's offensive! My uncle is gay!" She shreaked.

"Oh. My damn. He didn't-"

"That can seriously hurt a homosexual's feelings!" She interuppted. I was started to get pissed.

"Shut up and let me finish wha I was saying. Adam didn't mean anything offensive to gay people. He was ju-"

"But it-"

"Shut your fucking mouth and let me fucking finish what I'm saying!" I snapped. If she tried to interupt me again, she was getting a fist to the face. "The hat is fucking gay. Holy shit! I said gay! Did I mean anything offensive? Absolutely not. I love gay people! I was just expressing my opinion. That is exactly what Adam was doing." I finally finished. Selma's eyes filled with tears and she ran off. Phobe and Vanita ran off after her, trying to comfort her.

"Thanks, Aria, but I totally had that handled." Adam said.

"Yeah. It totally looked like it. Sorry for helping." I spat, turning around to walk back to the small gym. I really didn't care anymore. I got to bitch out a gothic wannabe. I was happy. Sorta.

"Aria, wait." Adam called.

"No, no. I don't want to get in the way of you 'handling things' again." And with that, I vanished into the small gym.

**************

"But she got me on the counter. It wasn't me. Saw me-" I opened my Juke and read Adam's text. School has been out for about three hours.

From: Adam -.-
Hey, Aria.. Sorry about today..I'm a
guy what do you expect? Anyways..
I have something to tell you..

To: Adam -.-
Do you need me to bitch at someone
again and then say you had it handled?

I know I was being unfair to Adam, but he had pissed me off. I don't care if your a guy. You don't let someone solve your problem then go 'I had it handled'. Adam responded two minutes later.

From: Adam -.-
Aria.. I... I like you... I like you a lot...
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh shit. Didn't see that coming did you? Nopppe.(: just kidding. You might have.
What do you think Aria is gonna say back? Do you things are going to get awkward?
Comment and Subscribe if you like please.(: Comment if you don't like it as well and tell me how I can fix it.
Thanks,
Taylor Elizabeth.(: