Status: Love is a bitch.<\3

Too Good To Be True..

New Moon.

It's been three days since Adam told me he liked me. All I said back was "I don't feel the same.." and that was it. Eli, Adam, Kayla and I were going to see New Moon today. Quite awkward. Kayla and Eli broke up, which makes things even more awkward.

"So I heard Eli is dating Britney." Kayla said. We had just gotten our tickets and were waiting for the boys.

"If you're talking about Britney Curtis I think I might barf." She just slightly nodded. I held my pointer finger and made a gagging sound. "Ew! How can he date her?!" I yelled softly and Kay just shrugged.

"Hey, girls." Eli beamed walking up with Adam trudging along behind him.

"How the hell can you be dating Britney Curtis?!" I asked. He just gave me a funny look.

"What's wrong with her?" He asked, confused. My eyes nearly bugge out of my skull.

"Have you seen her?!" He looked down at his shoes and shook his head. "Y-you.. How can you date someone you've never even seen?!"

"She seemed really cool. Oh c'mon, Ari. She can't be that bad." Eli insisted. Kayla whipped out her phone and showed him a picture. His eyes got big and he bit his lip. "Psh... She is g-great looking... Sorta... Kinda... Okay, she is bad."

"Ha! I told you! Now let's get food and watch the movie." I said, grabbing his and Kayla's hand and dragging them into the theader. I gave Eli my bag and told him to go find us some seats while Kay and I got popcorn and stuff. We found them in the fourth row. Kayla sat by the wall, I sat by her, Eli by me, and Adam by him.

"Hey Ari, trade me spots." Eli said, twenty minutes into the movie.

"Why?"

"So I can sit by Kayla."

"Why?"

"Cause we are dating again." He said. I looked at him, puzzled. Weren't him and ugly ass dating?

"Arias, Eli broke up with Britney so we could go back out. Plus she is hidious." Kayla explained. I crossed my arms.

"My ass isn't moving." I said, turning my attention to Edward and Bella talking in the forest.

"Please, Ari?" Eli tried.

"Nope. You want to sit by each other? Move your asses up there." I said firmly, pointing to the row in front of us. They looked at each other, grabbed their junk, and moved. "Whatever." I growled to myself and watched Edward just leave. How ironic.

"You okay?" Adam asked, concerned.

"Peachy."

About an hour into the movie I saw Kayla lean over and suck face with Eli. I growled softly and kicked the back of Eli's chair. Then, a cold rush flew through my body, making me shiver.

"Cold?" Adam asked extending his arm, hoodie in hand. Was he watching me? I took the hoodie and mummbled a thanks. It was warm and smelt like my favorite axe, kilo. All
throughout the movie Adam kept askingme if I was okay or if I was still cold about every two minutes. Finally the movie ended and it was time to head home. I hurried out of the theader and sat on a bench, waiting for Kayla. Adam was right on my heals.

"Thanks for letting me use your hoodie, Adam." I said, handing it back as Eli and Kayla came out of the theader.

"What a great movie!" Eli grinned, ear to ear. I rolled my eyes and walked to the girl's restroom across the hall. Kayla followed me.

"What's wrong?" Kayla asked innocently.

"You and Eli! That's what's wrong. You both fucking ditched me with that annoying thing out there just so you could suck face! Every two minutes 'Are you okay?' 'Are you cold?'. Blah! Blah! BLAH!" I yelled.

"I-I'm sorry... I didn't know this whole thing was going to happen. You know I wouldn't do that on purpose, Aria. You got to believe me when I say I'm sorry and I bet Eli is, too"

"I am!" A muffled voice yelled through the thick bathroom door. Kay and I gave each other a weird look. I opened the bathroom door and found Eli right there. Adam was off to the side by the water fountain, his head down.

"Y-you could hear me?" I asked, stunned. Eli nodded. "And Adam?" I barely whispered. He nodded again. Shit.

"I'm really sorry, Ari." Eli said, hugging me. My anger had vanished and was replaced with guilt. I didn't want Adam to heat what I said. I walked over to him and poked his arm.

"Hey.." No response. "I'm guessing you heard what I said in the bathroom. Listen, I'm sorry, I didn't mean what I said. I was just pissed off and it kinda just blurted out.."

"It's okay, I forgive you."

"Really?" I said, surprised.

"Yupp." He said, then hugged me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay, forgiveness! Its what makes the world go round.(: I don't know.
Next chapter gonna be a good one. I just know it, so stick around. I'll post it later tonight.(:
Thank you to my dear subscriber and commenter.(:
You are awesome!
Thanks,
Taylor Elizabeth.(: