Status: Love is a bitch.<\3

Too Good To Be True..

The Park.

"Where are they?" Kayla complained. We were at the park waiting for the boys to show up. Its been two days since the whole movie disaster. We all pretty much forgot about it and were back to normal. Well, for the most part. Adam was still being all super caring.

"Here they come." I pointed to the wall that separated the park from the sidewalk. Eli had tried hopping over it, but when he was half-way over, and in mid-air, Adam pushed him and he fell face first into the snow.

"Asshole!" Eli yelled, then spotted us and charged. I grabbed Kayla's hand and ran for it. I was a couple seconds to late. Eli wrapped his arms around Kayla's waist and yanked her down, which, since we were holding hands, yanked me down as well. "Hey, girls. How you doing?" He laughed

"Not well. I'm covered in the cold ass snow." I complained.

"You chose to wear a T-shirt and hoodie." Kayla laughed, then started kissing Eli. I snatched his hat and filled it with snow and attempted to shove it on his head. Didn't work out to well... It ended up in my face.

"Hey. Where's Adam?" Kayla asked, looking around.

"Maybe he fell in a hole and died." I said, hopeful. All of a sudden, something really hard flew at my head. It looked like a snowball. "What the fuck?!" I screamed. A laugh echoed through the park and another snowball came flying and it smacked my leg. Okay, I stand corrected. It wasn't snow. It was ice!

"Ow!" Kayla yelled as one hit her arm. Eli jumped in front of her, taking one to the chest.

"Run!" He yelled and we all sprinted to the closest building. I got hit in the back with another ice demon in the at there. I yelped in pain as Eli grabbed my arm and tugged me behind the Girl Scout building.

We hid there for about two minutes, listening for Adam's footsteps. Soon enough we heard them but couldn't tell how far away they were. I found a thick stick and picked it up. "BOO!" Adam yelled and Eli tackled him to the ground. I felt another smack of pain. Adam managed to get out of Eli's tackle.

"Adam! Stop! Those fucking hu- oomf!" Another damn ice ball hit my stomach full force. Eli jumped on Adam's back as I made another run for it. I found Kayla behind the meeting building.

"Those *huff* are made out of fucking *huff* ice!" I said, trying to caught my breath. Eli yelled in pain.

"I, like, know!" She whined.

"Shut up! You got hit once!" I lifted up my shirt to find a huge welt forming on my stomach. I lightly ran my fingers over it and winced.

"Holy shit!" Eli huffed, running up. "That is really big! It's turning purple!" He said checking out the welt. I didn't even want to see the other ones.

Once again, Adam popped up throwing his little demons. He missed and Eli and Kayla ditched. I took the stick I had and swung it as hard as I could at Adam. He caught the damn thing and tried to yank it out of my hands, but I kept an extremly firm grip. Next thing I know, Adam's chapped, nasty lips are on my forehead.

"What the fuck?!" I screamed dropping the stick and punching him. He just fell to the ground, laughing. I made my escape to the bathrooms and tried yanking on the door. It was locked. "Let me in!" I cried, franticly. I was done with this bullshit. The locked unhinged and I thrusted myself onto the tiny bathroom. Then I whipped around and slammed the door shut and locked it.

"What the hell happen to you?!" Eli yelled.

"The fucking fag kissed me!" I yelled back, rubbing my forehead.

"No! Aria, what happened to your arm?!" He said, lifting my left arm up. I had a gash from my shoulder to about an inch away from my elbow. It had sliced through my hoodie and blood was dripping down my arm.

"What the fuck?! How did this happen? I must have blacked out for a second." I said, inspecting my newly found wound. The pain started to kick in.

"C'mon, let's clean it." Kayla said, turning on the sink. Eli helped me out of my hoodie. I shoved my arm under the faucet and the water instantly turned red. The cut wasn't actually that deep, it was just long. I ended up using about twenty paper towels to wrap it up.

"Alright, enough is enough. I'm talking to him." Eli said, storming out of the bathroom. "Adam! A-Adam! Dude, ow! Stop! Fuck! Adam, stop! Aria is seriously injured right now! She has about six welts and one giant gash on her arm and it's your fault!"

"Oh God.. Really?"

"Yes, really! Look at this dickface!" I screamed, barging outside. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" I grabbed my hoodie and started for home. Kayla followed. I needed to get some bandages on this bitch.

"Ari, wait up!" Eli called. He whispered something to Adam and ran up to Kay and I. We started heading to my house, leaving Adam all alone. "Ari, I'm so sorry this happened. I wish I could have warned you." Eli mummbled, when we were out of earshot of Adam.

"You knew about this?!" I gasped, feeling betrayed.

"I knew Adam was gonna start a snowball fight. Not iceball. It was suppose to be fun and everyone was suppose to join in. Adam wanted to show you how fin he could be so you would want to breakup with Alex and date him. Obviously he got to out of control." Eli said with his head hung low, ashamed.

"I broke up with Alex last week! Anyways, if this dumb plan even worked I would never date him! I don't like him like that! He is such an ass!" I yelled, frustrated.

"Want to get him back?" Eli smiled, deviliously.

"Tell me what you have in mind."
♠ ♠ ♠
Damn, Adam is an ass! Don't you think? But that's how I like him. And now, its time for Aria to get.... Revenge. Mwahaha. >:}
But! Revenge shall be posted tomorrow.
Sorry, my lovelies. I'm tired and need sleep.
Night,
Taylor Elizabeth.(: