Sequel: Tours 'N' Babies
Status: Finished!

No Doctors, No Shots...It's Just Love

Back in Texas

Briana's POV:

I added Dillon ,Alexis and Penny ,Jared to the couples. Dillon ,Michael ,Rayray ,Alexis , Kat, Victoria,Katelyn,and Yasmine flew from Dallas to San Antonio. Desi and Zach were already in San Antonio, Nathan,Jared,and Penny went with Cameron and I. We met up at the Dress store. I looked at a couple of dresses and found one I liked for the bridesmaids. the lady at the dress store had called the warehouse right away and the said the would have them in two weeks we just needed to pay for them. I found a tux that will match the dresses and we got everything for that too.

"Briana do you have your dress?" Candice asked me.

"Yeah I went with my step mom she has it for me." I replied my moms face turned from excited to upset. I knew that would happen but my step mom had asked if i found a dress I said no and she took me before I came down to Texas. we left the store I went to my moms and changed then we went to my little cousins Soccer game. My little brother used to play for the same organization but he got to old for the age groups and played with the school. The GM still remembers my family we were there when They first started. I went up and told the GM Hi.

"Hey I haven't seen you in forever." He told me.

"I know Jose is here too my little cousin plays remember?" I told him.

"yeah yeah I always see your mom how's everything?" he asked.

"Good um I'm engaged." I told him showing him the ring.

"wow that's him right?" He asked pointing to Cameron.

"Yeah."

" well congratulations but I have to go it was nice to see you."He hugged me and walked off. I went to go sit with everyone and my little cousin told me hi and played. My other cousins Paula, Niaomey, Joanna,and Martha showed up.

"hey Briana." Paula said to me.

"Hi. This is my fiance Cameron." I introduced them and my cousins sat in their chairs.

"hey any of y'all hungry?" I asked.

"yeah we all are." Michael replied.

"what do you want?" I asked.

"What is there?" Yasmine asked.

"hot dogs, burgers, brisket tacos, and some other stuff."

"we'll just go with you." Dillon replied. They all got up and followed me to the concessions. we all got some food and drinks then we went to sit down. my cousin won the game and we got tired so we went to my mom's house.

" man I haven't been in here since we broke up." jared said. Michael,Nathan,Dillon,Zach, and Penny turned and looked at him.

"wait you used to be with Briana?" Penny asked.

"what No." Jared replied.

"yeah we used to go out like 6 years ago." I told her. Penny stormed off. I ran after her.

"Penny wait." she stopped and turned around.

"what?"she asked.

"why are you crying it was years ago it's no like i still like him." I told her.

"you didn't see it but he still likes you I see the way he looks at you he used to look at me that way then you came back into the picture and he's always staring at you." penny told me in tears.

"don't worry about it I don't care for him any more."I told her she came back to the house with me and I told Jared to just go to his house and Penny would talk to him tomorrow. everyone got tired so they scattered around the house to find places to sleep. Cameron and I stayed in my room.

"why was Penny crying?" Cameron asked.

"Jared still has feelings for me penny says she sees him staring at me all the time and she is just pissed at that." I replied.

"do you still like him?" Cameron asked worried.

"No I love you I would never love anyone other than you." I told him. He kissed me and went to sleep.