Sequel: Tours 'N' Babies
Status: Finished!

No Doctors, No Shots...It's Just Love

Intense

Still Cameron's POV:

As we were walking out the gate Briana's little cousin on the soccer team fell in the pool on the deep end. Before I knew it Briana was in the pool saving him.

"There she goes again always saving the day. that stupid bitch." I heard her sister Rebecca mumble. I think Briana heard because I saw her roll her eyes.

"wow that summer job at the pool really came in handy didn't it?" Kat said.

"ha Yeah." Briana replied. We got in the car once we were a block away from Briana's uncles house everyone fell alsleep.

"did you hear what your sister said?" I asked.

"Yeah I still don't know what I did worng but thats all I hear from her are rude remarks." She told me.We got to Briana's it took us forever to walk up everyone but we did it. everyone showered and we were off to bed.

Briana's POV:

The next morning Cameron and I went to pick up my step mom from the airport. She had no were else to stay so she was going to stay at my mom's in the guest house. I knew my mom would kind of be upset but she let her stay anyways mostly because my step mom had my dress.

"Those are Cameron and I's friends and this is my Mom Ann."I said once we walked in.

'Hi um I'll show you the guest house." My mom took her to the back were the guest house was and I sat next to Cameron and watched cartoons with everyone else.I was in shook when I saw my mom and step mom laughing and talking. the door bell rang and I opened it. Candice had got all the dresses and tux for me. we tried them on and they fit on everyone perfectly.

"hey since they are trying on their dresses why don't you try on yours?" My mom asked.

"MAMÁ NO SOLO ESPERA!" [NO MOM JUST WAIT] I yelled.

"fine don't yell at me." she told me.I walked to the guest room and showed the girls the dress but not my mom or Cameron.

"Oh my gosh." Kat told me. once she said that I saw my mom running and pulling Cameron with her. I hid as fast as I could.

"mom what are you doing?" I asked.

"Um you fiance came and pulled me along." she tried to lie.

"Liar." I told her.

"If she doesn't want you too see it till the wedding then let her." Cameron told her.

"ugh I guess."My mom said walking away. I changed back and went to sit on the grass. everyone had went back inside and Cameron came out and sat next to me.

"why are you out here you're going to get all dirty?" He said.

" I needed time to think everyone keeps stressing me out." I told him."Anniversary of Josh's death is next month, Penny and Jared are fighting,Christie is on the verge of dyeing, My friend Invited Logan to the wedding he will find a way to ruin the wedding,My dad won't be there to walk me down the isle,My sister is acting the way she is and I might be left to be a mother to my dead best friends son" I told him in tears. Some how Cameron and I were asleep on the grass I don't remember falling asleep but by the time I woke up it was 3 in the morning and Cameron had his arm wrapped around my stomach then I heard laughing from inside. I looked up and saw everyone was still awake talking.

"hey Briana woke up." Nathan told them. all of them crept up to were I was.

"are you going to stay out here?" Kat asked.

"yeah can you bring me a blanket it's cold." Kat handed me a blanket from my bed.

"hey do you want up to stay out here?" they asked.

"If you want." they all ran inside grabbed some things then came out here. I woke up to someone yelling at me.

"Briana what the hell were you thinking it was cold last night. I bet you have bites every were and You slept with him." I heard. It was my dad.

"Dad seriously I'm going to marry him no matter what you say. you have told me not to do stuff but I did it anyways." I told him. My step mom was about to walk of of the house but ran inside before he could see her.

"I don't think-"

"yeah you don't think this is good for me dad it may seem bad for you but it's a good thing." I told him."why are you hear anyways?"

"you step mom bought something in texas I know she's here." he told me.

"she's not and mom will call the cops if you don't leave." I told him. he walked out and drove off. My step mom walked out and said.

"sorry about that I'll talk to him about everything." My dad had woke everyone up by then and I was so pissed I ran inside. Cameron followed me in and calmed my down.

"He never said or did anything like this when I was with jerks like logan and Jared." I told him.

"well maybe we have to prove to him I'm not like those jerks."Cameron told me. I walked out of my room and didn't notice but my sister was in the living room the whole time.

"daddy's little princess finally pissed him off." She told me.

"I don't get why you hate me so much I'm your sister I never once told you anything. what made you so pissed at me?" I asked her.

"I can't believe you don't see it." she replied walking out.I walked out and saw my mom picking up the blankets. I helped her then went to shower. once I got out we went to peter pipers for my little cousin Megan's Birthday.

"Hey Briana." My aunt told me when I walked in.

"Hi."I replied.

"you Can sit with Desi she called and told me you had all these people too so I grabbed y'all a table." we went and sat down I ignored my sister the whole time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Day at home

Megan's Birthday

Ugh it's late and my friends keep telling me to go to sleep so I guess