Sequel: Tours 'N' Babies
Status: Finished!

No Doctors, No Shots...It's Just Love

Chapter 14

Cameron's POV:

After the party we went to Briana's mom's. We changed and everything then I saw Briana scream into her pillow.

"You okay?" I asked.

"all I want if for my dad to walk me down the isle but he has to be stubborn and hard headed." She replied.

"let's go for a walk." I told her. we walked around the block everyone was playing football or whatever outside by then.

"Only 2 more weeks till the wedding." I said to try to cheer her up.

"That's one thing I don't have to worry about." She replied.We were 3 house away from hers and she got a call.

"I know this isn't a good time but we need a cater." Candice told her.

"we need a new cater?" Briana replied.

"Yeah." Next thing I knew Briana fainted and everyone ran over to us. I cought her before she could hit the floor.

"what happened?" David asked.

"she fainted duh." Desi told him.

"I know that part but why?" David replied.

"I don't know let's take her to a hospital." I replied. we rushed her over to a hospital as fast as we could. It felt like hours until the doctor told us what was going on.

"she had an anxiety attack." The doctor told us."she should be fine by tomorrow."

"were is she?" I asked. the doctor directed us to a room.

"hey." I said to her.

"Um Can I speak to Cameron?" she asked. Everyone walked out."I had this feeling Christie is already gone."

"what do you mean?" I asked.

"I have this weird feeling Christie died already." she told me.

"I don't think you are right." I told her.I called penny in.

"Have you heard anything about Christie?"I asked. Just as I asked her phone rang. Once she hung up she said to us.

"Christie is not good but not dead." she told us as she walked out.

"see I told you." I said to her as penny walked back in.

"um she was right after all right when I hung up." Penny told us. Briana started to tear.

-------

The next day Briana and I went to go visit Candice after Briana was released from the hospital.

"when's the funeral?" Briana asked.

"tomorrow. Josh doesn't know what's going on." I thought in my mind Briana and I have been together for about 2 months now and we basically now have a 2 year old kid we have to be parents to.

"so how does this whole thing work with the will and stuff?" Briana asked.

"there's a meeting in 2 days on sunday."Candice told us.

"okay. um Candice we have to go Im so sorry." we left and the drive back to Briana's mom's was silent.

"how are we going to do that?" Briana asked me. all that could go through my head is "what are my parents going to say?"

"I don't know." I told her.

"what do you think your parents are going to say?" she asked.

"I don't evan know how to tell them." I replied. All of Briana's family and Friends knew about this but none of the guys knew and none of my family knew.

"hey what happened?" Kat asked once we got to the house.

"Cameron and I have a meeting sunday for Christie will. but the only thing she left to us was Josh."Briana told her.

"wait Im so lost about this whole will thing."Michael said.

"my friend died and she left Cameron and I to be her sons legal guardians." Briana explained to him.

"oh sorry." Michael told her.I texted my dad and told him"Briana's friend died and said she wanted Briana and I to be her sons legal Guardians." he replied with"so when we see you at the wedding you will have a little boy with you?" "yeah Basically." I replied. He never replied then Briana and I for some strange reason slept outside again.