Sequel: Tours 'N' Babies
Status: Finished!

No Doctors, No Shots...It's Just Love

Paris and Back

Briana's POV:

Everything was off my shoulders by the time we reached paris.

"Ladies first." Cameron said letting me into the suite. I put my things on the floor.

"How do you like it?" Cameron asked.

"It's nice and elegant."I said leaning in to kiss him. He kissed me and we made it to the bed without braking the kiss. Items of clothes were coming off our bodies. before I knew it Cameron and I had done IT. we had sex.

------

The next morning I woke up next to Cameron.

"Hey Mrs. Quiseng"He said to me once I was fully awake.

"Hello Mr. Quiseng."I replied. and kissed him.

"that was pretty amazing last night."he told me.

"eh you weren't that great." I told him joking around.

"you know I was great."He told me.

"yeah." I replied. We got up and went sight seeing. I was starting to miss Jos.it was a weird feeling.

"you miss josh right?"Cameron asked.

"A little. You?"I replied.

"Yeah I think he should be up now want me to Call?" Cameron asked.I nodded then Cameron called the guys.

"hey hows everything?" Nathan asked.

"good Can we talk to Josh?" He asked.

"Hello?" A little voice said.

"hey Josh." I said to the phone.

"Ana!" Josh replied. I laughed

"yeah are you okay?" I asked.

"yeah I playing ninjas with Nathan." he replied. Cameron and I looked at each other.

"oh really?"

"yeah."

"well josh we're gonna go well see you in a few days bye."we said bye then hung up.

"was that your son?" The tour guide asked.

"yeah." Cameron replied.

Cameron's POV:

After about the 4 day in paris Briana and I missed Josh so much we left and went back to the states. when we arrived we went right away to pick up Josh.

"Back early?" Michael asked.

"yeah we missed josh."I told him. he nodded.

"was the honeymoon okay?"He asked.

"no comment."I replied.

"that good?"He asked

"maybe better." I replied.

"ohhh man." Michael said giving me a high five.

"how are you and Kat?" I asked.

"she's upset I can't see her everyday." He replied.

"Dude tell her to come over here for a visit she could PROBABLY stay at our place."I said.

"I don't know she did ask if she could move in with me because Yasmine moved in with Dillon and you and Briana well yeah."He told me.

"your choice." I told him before we left. when we got to the house Josh's room was set up we asked my dad to set it up. Josh ran to his room and fell a sleep. Briana and I washed then started packing for tour. we didn't know what we were doing all we knew was tour was going to be great
♠ ♠ ♠
Sight Seeing

Back to Poway

this is the last chapter I'm starting on a sequal so lets see how that goes.