Sequel: Tours 'N' Babies
Status: Finished!

No Doctors, No Shots...It's Just Love

One Step Closer

Briana's POV:

I got to the venue and met Cameron in the back to get my ticket.
"Um I never Introduced you to my friend Rayray. Rayray Cameron,Cameron Rayray!" I said
"Hi this is your ticket!' Cameron said handing me the ticket
"Thanks I'll see you later!" I replied as i walked away. Rayray and I walked in the venue and found our friends.
"Aw my munchkin I missed you!" My friend Alexis yelled at me. I am the shortest out of all my friends,so that was what most of my friends called me. I laughed and hugged her.
"Missed you too who else came?" I asked.
"Kat,Victoria,Jaylen,Jacob,and Jorge!" Alexis responded. I nodded and saw the rest of my friends walk towards us. That night couldn't get any better My best friends my favorite band + a guy I like. The guys came out and played a couple songs then I heard
"This song goes out to our friend from San Antonio he asked us to dedicate this song to you!"
"He does like you!" Rayray said to me.
After the concert the guys did a meet and greet.
"Lets meet them!!" Kat said to me.
"yeah!" I told Kat as she pulled me in line. we Finally got to the front and all my friends shook their hands and got hugs.
"Hey Briana you like the song?" Cameron asked me. My friends all in shock froze.
"yeah! That was cute!" I replied to him.
"Come on munchkin lets go!" Alexis told me
"I'm going!" I replied I saw Cameron had a puzzled look on his face so I whispered "I'll explain later!" Cameron had his fingers laced into mine and I started to walk off when he pulled me in to a huge hug.
"met me in the back." Cameron whispered to me
"um My friends will be with me though is that fine?" I asked
"Yeah. 5 minutes" he told me. I nodded and walk to my friends.
"what was all that about?" Jorge asked me
"Stuff um Can y'all come with me to the back they asked me to meet them their?"I asked.My friends nodded and walked with me. My legs got tired so I sat on the floor while I waited. My friends and I talked for a while till the guys came out.
"Briana!" Jaylen said when he saw the guys walking towards us.I stayed on the floor till they got closer. Cameron got to me and held his hand out to help me up.
"Briana will you go out with me?" Cameron asked.I saw everyone mouth drop well not the guys but all my friends.
"Yes!" I said to Cameron. I heard Michael say
"kiss her it's not like you've haven't done it before!' I looked at Michael and said "SHUT UP!" In a playful way. I told my friends
"go to the car I'll be there in a second." They left and the guys went inside the bus.
"Can I kiss you?" Cameron asked
"you don't need to ask!" I said putting my hands around his neck. Cameron kissed me then said "I'll text you later good night I'll see you in a month!". we kissed and I walked to the car. what was in a month I was so lost.
"EXPLAIN!" Alexis yelled at me.
" I"ll explain tomorrow breakfast?" I asked
"yeah!" all of them responded. Rayray and I drove to his apartment. I had a lot to explain tomorrow and knowing Alexis she would be like oh my gosh then mad at me for falling for a rock-star.

Cameron's POV:

I finally got with Briana. I was so lost about what Briana's friend called her Munchkin? I got in the bus and texted Briana "what did you friend call you?" "munchkin! because if you didn't notice I'm the shortest out of all of them so I was the munchkin it's been my nickname forever."Briana texted back. I laughed then texted her"lol aw and you are a munchkin but you're my munchkin!" she texted back "lol shut up! :)" I laughed and Nathan yelled at me
"what's so funny Cameron? I'm trying to sleep!"
"Nothing!" I yelled back at him.
The next morning I woke up and saw everyone else was asleep. I texted Briana "Hey my beautiful munchkin you up?" seconds later I got a text back ":) yes I've been awake how about you?" "I just woke up!" I texted back "seriously?" she asked "yup! are you excited for next month?" "what's next month?" Briana asked "tour ends!" I replied "ohhh! duh!!" Briana replied. I laughed the guys woke up hours later then we had sound check. I didn't notice my phone going off so when I finally saw it Briana said " I got a new job in California with my dad!!" Briana was moving to California yes! I thought we aren't going to have the long distance relationship.
♠ ♠ ♠
please subcribe!!! I would love some feedback please!