Sequel: Tours 'N' Babies
Status: Finished!

No Doctors, No Shots...It's Just Love

poway

Briana's POV:

My friends left back to texas and Cameron asked if I would meet his Family in poway

"Babe what about this dress?"He asked stuffing the dress in my suitcase.

"Yeah just put whatever."Cameron and I wanted to be there today not tomorow. As we walked to the car Cameron stopped me.

"I really love you Briana and I would like to know if you would spend the rest of your life with me?" He got down on one knee and pulled out a ring.

"Yes I love you Cameron." I said with tears streaming down my face.Cameron got up and kissed me. We had 2 hour drive and I wanted to call Desi but I was pretty sure Cameron didn't want to hear me talk the whole 2 hour drive.

"Go head I know you want to call desi." He said 10 minutes in to the drive.I pulled out my phone and diled desi's number.

"Hey I was just about to call you I had a feeling something good happened so I had to Call am I right did something happen?"Desi asked.

"Yes I'm engaged."I replied.

"Oh my gosh my cousin is going to marry Cameron from Allstar Weekend." I heard her yell to someone.

"Yes I had to tell you first. how are things back in texas?"I asked

"okay pete and I broke up."

"what when?"

"The week you left I've been thinking alot about Zach through is that wierd?"

"No it's not anyways you might see him soon."

"yeah at your wedding."

"yeah think alittle anyways you could come visit me and acedently run into him all creeper like?"

" shut up when we first saw the guys you didn't reconize them at first."

"shut up I couldn't see."

"well Have fun with Cameron and I'll try to talk to him I have his number."We hung up and I talked to Cameron the rest of the drive.

"Zach likes her back you know." Cameron said to me.

"you heard?"I asked

"no most girls like Zach and I saw in texas they both liked each other."By that time we were already in poway and I was ready to meet his Family.

Cameron's POV:

we got to my place and My dad knew I was going to propose and he knew we hadn't been together that long.

"Hey I'm Cameron's dad."Briana shook his Hand.

"Hi I'm Briana." I huged my dad as I walked in.

"you can stay in Cameron's room and well yeah. Cameron the guys Called and said to go over tomorow morning because it's late already." I nodded and took Briana's stuff to the room. It was late so we just went to sleep.

The nest day was a monday and my sister had school so they didn't see Briana yet. We ate then went to Zach's place.

"Hey did you ask?" Michael wispered to me.I nodded in return.

"Wooo Cameron's getting married." Nathan yelled.

"wow she said yes that's a miracle." Zach blurted out.

"Zach you're one to talk Desi stoped talking to you."I yelled.Zach looked down and turned around. Just then we heard a phone go off.It was Briana's.

"Hello."

"No um los chicos están discutiendo"[the guys are arguing]

"Briana what the hell are you saying?"Michael asked.

"por qué no has hablado con Zach" [why haven't you talked to Zach].

"ugh me estás estresando" [ugh you are stressing me out]. she hung up and looked at us.

"why were you talking about us?" Zach asked.

"Oh um I can't say I swore not to."

"desi?" I wispered to her.

"Yeah "they" just don't want "them" to know." she replied.

"Just tell us."Zach said.

"you will find out in the next couple minutes." she replied. 2 minutes later Zachs phone started to ring he walked out of the room to awnser it.

"Big or small wedding and is it here or in texas?" Michael asked. Briana and I looked at eachother.

"Texas and big. everything's bigger in texas" I replied.Briana laughed and said.

"oh I know a perfect place to have it at."Briana replied.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay I have been going crazy I have super important test the next two days and the past few weeks have been heckit with fiesta,Easter,and so many birthdays and my grades are sliping so yes and yes they do get engaged. aw lost a subcriber and sorry for the mispelling and gramer i have test tomorow and i have to get to sleep earlyer than usual