Sequel: Tours 'N' Babies
Status: Finished!

No Doctors, No Shots...It's Just Love

Long Time No See

Still Briana's POV:

Before we left the school Yogurt (his real name is Jared) asked If Cameron and I would like to have dinner at his mom's place with him Penny and His son Mondo.

"I'm not sure Jared Alexis and everyone's in town only for a couple days I also have to plan and I have to go back to la tomorrow." I replied to the question.

"We Leave town in two hours and I'm sure you have everything planed." Jorge budded in.

"SO can you go I'm sure my mom would love to see you you were like the daughter she never had." He asked.

"Yeah I guess." I replied walking out the door. We got to the car and everyone started yelling at Jorge.

"Jorge look what you did after everything she has been through with him and you blow her cover like that." Alexis told him.

"Calm down it was no cover I have to plan and I thought you guys were leaving tomorrow." I explained.

"Oh we'll would you have gone if you didn't have all that stuff going on?" Alexis asked.

"Yeah I have nothing against him and I haven't seen the family in forever." I replied.

"are you sure we know you haven't been at the house since..." Jacob came into the conversation.

"Ugh I know." I replied. The ride to my house was silent. my friends got their bags and we dropped them off at the airport. Just as I drove out of the parking lot Cameron asked.

"what happened between you and Jared? If you don't want me to to know it's fine."

"Jared had a twin brother named Josh. Josh was my best friend It was me,Rayray,Penny and Him. We were best friends then Penny moved to a different Middle school and none of us ever saw her again until well you know but then I started to like Jared and we got together then he cheated on my several times and I had enough of his crap and we broke up. We stayed close because of Josh. Then 2 years ago Josh was Going home from work he wasn't paying attention and he ran into an 18 wheeler and he died. His mom,His girlfriend Christie, and I were devastated. Josh was gone like that. The last time I ever talked to Christie,Jared,or his mom was at the funeral. and I haven't been at the house since the night he died." I ended up pulling over to the side of the road and started crying. Cameron pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead.

"let me drive." Cameron said opening his door to get off. I moved seats and Cameron got in the drivers seat and started driving to my mom's. Once we got there I got ready for dinner Jared had texted me and said to be over there at 6:30 It was 5:00. Cameron changed and we left to Jared's moms.

------

His mom Opened the door with a baby in her hands.

"Oh my gosh Briana it's so good to see you I haven't seen you in 2 years." She said welcoming me in.

"I know Um this is my fiance Cameron." I introduced her to Cameron.

"Hi Cameron I'm Candice." Cameron and her shook hands.

"How have you been?" I asked her.

"Good just watching my grand-babies Mondo and Josh." I looked at her puzzled.

"Christie was pregnant before the whole thing happened and had Josh. You wold have known if you didn't lose touch" she told me.

"I'm sorry."I replied.

"It's fine when are you getting married?" She asked me.

"a month Um I was getting one of my mom's friends to help me plan but are you still a wedding Planner?" I asked.

"for you I am." She replied with a huge smile on her face."were do you want it?" she asked.

"the riverwalk."

"date is all I need for now."

"June 5th. " I replied she nodded and started texting someone. Penny was sitting on the couch holding the baby Candice was holding.

" this is mondo and that on the floor is josh." the toddler on the floor looked up at us and then back to his toys.

"he looks just like josh." I said kneeing down.

"Yeah when i started dating jared I saw him and I said the same exact thing." Penny told me. Christie came into the room and her face light up.

"Oh my gosh. You looks so different ah i missed you." Christie said to me giving me a hug.

"I missed yall too." I replied.

"oh hey I've seen you before like on magazines why?" She asked Cameron.

"Um He's in a band Called Allstar weekend he plays bass." I replied.

"Oh my gosh My little sister loves you band wait you're the one in the magazine." She said to him."My sister said you were getting married."

"Yeah." I showed her My finger and she said.

"briana you now you are in a Magazine right?"

"yeah one of my students showed me earlier."

"student?" she asked.

"I used to be a student teacher till I moved to California I had your sister as my student."

"ohh oh my gosh you're getting married." she yelled at the top of her lungs. By that time dinner was ready and We sat down to eat. Jared questioned Cameron the whole time till penny kicked him as a sign of telling him to stop.

" Briana I'll call you if i need anything. you better answer" Candice told me before I left.

"Briana can you and Cameron meet me for breakfast tomorrow?" Christie asked me.I nodded then went home.

Cameron's POV:

Briana and I went to eat breakfast with Christie the next morning. We got to the restaurant and Christie was already there waiting.

"Briana I have cancer in my heart and the doctors can't do anything about it. I out you in my will as Josh's legal guardian I know this will be hard but I want you to have josh you are only of the only things close to his dad and I." Christie told me.

"what about Jared?" I asked her.

"you were closer to Josh the Jared was and You are also really close to me." Christie told me. I nodded and we ate our food while Josh slept next to me.

"Get used to it anyways if you two have kids you will need the practice." Christie told us. I handed Josh over to Cameron. He was a little big because of his age but He had to get used to it to we had to watch Josh if anything happened to Christie. when we finished eating Kristy left then Cameron and I went back to California.