Status: done

Young Money

this just sucks

IT felt like years before a doctor even came out to talk to Gudda. He came back slightly relieved from what the doctor said. The rest of us stood up and looked at him waiting for him to say something to us.
“She’s okay now. They took her to surgery and are hoping she’ll come out of the medical induced coma.”
“What happened to her?”
“She broke her arm in two placed, broke her leg in two places, three broken ribs and lots of cuts.”
I couldn’t handle this. It was too much to hear. I started to walk away when I heard Nicki ask the doctor if we could see her. I turned around hoping that he would say yes.
“I’m sorry to say that you’ll have to wait until tomorrow morning to see her. She’s under heavy medication.”
“Can I stay I’m her brother.”
“Yes, but everyone else has to leave for the night.”
I couldn’t believe this. I walked out the hospital and towards the car. I got into the front seat and waited for the Nicki and Twist to come out to the car. I just couldn’t believe that this had happened. I was just talking to her two hours ago and now she’s lying in a hospital bed holding onto life.
“She’s gonna make it Wayne.”
“What?”
“Zarah, she’s gonna make it.”
“Its just fucked up how I can be talking to her then an hour later she’s in the hospital.”
~zarah~
I woke up in a hospital bed. The last thing I remember is my car being hit. I couldn’t really move anything and my eyes felt like they weighted a ton. I groaned out of pain and heard moving around the room.
“Zar? Can you hear be babygurl?”
“Yeah, what happened?”
“You were in a car accident last night. You broke your arm, leg, and a few ribs.”
“Is that why I’m in so much pain?”
“Yeah babygurl. I’ll go get a nurse to give you some more pain medication.”
“Don’t leave me.”
“Alright I won’t.”
I closed my eyes again and heard the door to my room open and people talking.
“Hey man we got you some coffee.”
“Thanks Twist.”
“She woke up yet?”
“Yeah but I think she fell asleep again. Can you stay with her?”
“Yeah Wayne said he’d be up here in a minute he wanted to get her something.”
“Alright, if she wakes up just tell her I went to get a nurse.”
“Gotcha.”
I turned my head and saw Twist take the seat next time my bed. He looked up from his phone and saw me looking at him. I smiled and reached my good arm out to him.
“Hey.”
“Hey he just..”
“Yeah I know I heard.”
♠ ♠ ♠
sry i took so long to update. had lots of stuff going on