Status: done

Young Money

My own Happy Endings

“We were all worried about chu.”
“I’m sorry. I don’t even remember what I was doing. All I remember was I was driving and then I got hit.”
I sat there thinking about what I was supposed to do when the door to my room flew open and there stood Wayne and my son. I smiled at them.
“MOM!”
“Zar.”
They ran over to my bed Zak pushing Twist out of the way and kissing my head. I laughed at the face Twist made when he got pushed back by a boy smaller then him.
“Twist this is my son Zak.”
“Yeah whatever.”
“I’m sorry I pushed ya man.”
“Its cool.”
I took hold of Zak’s hand and smiled at everyone that was there. I couldn’t believe they were all there. Twist, Wayne, my son and Gudda. I looked over at Wayne and saw him standing in the corner not looking at me.
“Hey Zak why don’t you go find your Uncle for me and Twist can go with ya.”
“Alright Momma we’ll be back soon.”
I smiled as they walked out of the room. As soon as they had left I looked over at Wayne and saw him looking at me. I smile and waved him over to me.
“Why ain’t you lookin at me?”
“Its hard to believe that I almost lost ya.”
“Well ya didn’t so shouldn’t that give ya an even better reason to be with me?”
“Yeah I guess you’re right.”
I smiled and took his hand and laced our fingers. He looked over at me and smiled.
“Hey hey sista!”
“God go away!”
“Got some good news and bad news.”
“yeah what’s that?’
“Well good news is you don’t have anything life threatening. The bad news is they wanna keep you for a few more days.”
“God I hate this. Can someone go home and get me some stuff?”
“Sure we’ll go get you something to keep you entertained.”
“Thanks guys.”
I watched them leave again and laughed at how well Gudda was taking all this. I couldn’t believe that I had almost died and would never have been able to see my family again. I was pulled out of my thoughts when Wayne kissed the top of my head.
“What ya thinking about?”
“I almost died.”
“Yeah.”
“I just realized that Zak would never have another mother again. He already lost his father.”
“His father left you! That was his choice and he fucked up.”
“I know, but still if I would have died he wouldn’t have anyone to take care of him.”
“Yeah he would. Young Money would have stepped up and took care of him. I love you Zarah.”
“I love you too Wayne.”
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for all the comments guys! keep em comin if you want updates!