Status: done

Young Money

His true colors

The next day was horrible. The doctors were running in and out of my room I had old nurses in the morning that were super nice. And around one in the afternoon Wayne and Zak came to see me. I sat up and smiled as they came into my room. Zak walked over with my mail from yesterday and kissed my cheek. Wayne came up and kissed me softly on the lips.
“Hey boys how are you?”
“Good Momma.”
“Good Babegirl.”
I was about to say something when my door swung open and in walked a skanky looking nurse. I rolled my eyes and lied back watching her walk up to my bed. Wayne had had his back turned toward the door so she couldn’t see who the guy was.
“Hello Zarah.”
“Hi.”
“Not talking to me today?”
“Trying not to.”
“Aw, poor baby you’re probably just in pain. Let me give you some pain medication.”
“I’m not in pain. Last shifts nurse already gave me my pain medication.”
“I’m sure she did hunny.”
“hey I’d like it if you’d stop treating my girl like that.”
“OH MY GOD! YOU’RE LIL WAYNE!”
“Yeah I am.”
“Why are you here?”
“My girlfriend’s laying in the fuckin hospital bed!”
“Oh you’re dating her? Why?”
“I don’t think that’s any of your business.”
“Whatever.”
I watched as she walked out and slammed the door. I smiled and looked over at Wayne as he was talking to Zak about the nurse. Zak said he’d be right back and walked out of the room. Wayne walked over and sat on the edge of the bed.
“The doctor said you might be able to leave tomorrow.”
“Really? I can’t wait to get out of here and start working again.”
“Whoa there babygirl you ain’t gonna be working for awhile.”
“What? Why not?”
“Cause you just got in a car wreck.”
“So I can still do some tour planning from bed.”
“Zarah you need to rest.”
“I’ll rest while I’m working.”
I smiled while he rolled his eyes and held my hand. He really was too good for me. I never understood why he had so many exs. He’s everything a girl could want in a man. He works takes care of his kids plus mine and helps me when I need it.
“You listening Zarah?”
“What?”
“Guess not. I said that the doctor just told us you could leave tomorrow morning.”
“Cool, who’s going to pick me up?”
“You’re brother and Zak I think.”