Status: done

Young Money

Just relax babe

“Cool means I can get the rest of your tour set up and make sure you’re ready to go next weekend.”
“Zarah will you just relax.”
“I can’t when you’re about to go on your tour and nothing’s ready for you to leave.”
“Yeah it is momma.”
“What?”
“Nicki and I got everything finished up and its all done.”
“Aw you guys are to good to me.”
“Well momma you did just almost die.”
“And you ain’t ever aloud to do that anymore.”
I nodded and the doctor walked in with my discharge papers. I smiled and signed everything I needed to and waited for the nurse to bring in a wheel chair. The doctor told me that I would be in one for atleast 6 weeks because of my broken arm and leg.
“Alright now I’m going to give you something for the pain and only take when needed.”
I nodded and got in the chair and watched as Zak walked behind me and wheeled me out of the hospital.
“Alright what do we want to eat tonight guys?”
“I want a cheeseburger and fries.”
I heard everyone laugh at me and say okay. Once at home I got into the wheel chair Wayne had gotten for me to use at home and he wheeled me in.
“Wait my rooms up stairs.”
“We know that babygirl. That’s why we set you up on the couch.”
“Yeah you tend to sleep there more then anywhere anyway.”
I laughed and wrapped my arms around Gudda as he lifted me out of my chair and onto the fluffy couch.
“I think we should have a movie night since everything for the tour is done.”
“Alright Gudda you get the movies, Twist, Rashard you get the snacks and I’ll get more pillows!”
I laughed as the all walked out of the living room. Wayne walked over to the couch and sat next to me and took my hands in his. I looked into his eyes and waited to see if he would say anything.
“I was fucking scared these past days.”
“I know.”
“Don’t ever fucking do that again.”
“I promise to try and not to do that.”
He smiled and kissed me lightly on the lips and whispered that he loved me when he pulled away. I smiled and kissed him quickly and started to slide back and grunted in pain.
“You alright?”
“Yeah I’m fine. Just moved the wrong way and hurt my ribs a little.”
Everyone came back and we started a movie.

Its been about a week since I got out of the hospital and my ribs were still sore but I could move around a little more. Today was the day that Wayne left for tour with Marshall Mathers. I was sitting on the couch typing on my computer making sure everyone was doing what they had to before they left.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its been so long since i posted on this story..just had major writers block for this story but i know what i'm going to do now