Status: done

Young Money

Everything happens to fast

See you had a lot of moments that didn’t last forever
Now you in this corner tryna put it together
How to love
How to love”
“Wayne.”
“Yeah babe.”
“That was amazing. I love it.”
Just then I heard a crash. I jumped and knocked my laptop onto the couch.
“Babe what was that?
“I don’t know. I went to the bathroom and the door was open but I didn’t hear or see anyone.”
“Babe girl call the cops.”
“What about your stash?”
“Its cool babygirl just call them. I’m gonna call Gudda.”
I set my laptop on the table so Wayne could see me picking up my phone and calling the cops. I heard footsteps behind me and saw my ex husband standing there with a knife.
“Zarah run!”
I dropped the phone and tried to run toward the door but he grabbed my hair and yanked me down to the floor and felt a sharp stinging pain in my ribs.
~Wayne~
I watched as Zarah ex husband grabbed her by her hair and dragged her in front of the computer and stab her in the ribs with a knife.
“Wayne? Hello?!”
“Gudda get over to the house now Zarah is in trouble call 911!”
“What’s wrong with my mom?!”
“Nothing Zak go back to sleep.”
“Fuck you what’s wrong with my mom!”
I sighed knowing there was no what I was going to have to tell him that his father just stabbed his mother in the chest.
“You’re dad..”
“You are my dad Wayne.”
I stopped shocked that he had just said that to me. I couldn’t believe he had said that.
“Brian broke into the house a few minutes ago and hurt Zarah.”
I could tell he wanted to cry but was trying to stay strong. A few minutes later my cell started to ring. I picked it up and it was Gudda.
“Wayne you need to come home.”
“How is she?”
“She’s not good man. I want Zak here to say goodbye.”
“Alright.”