Status: Pilot! Just starting :)

I Am Nature

Pilot

No one knew about me. At least, not until now.

Wait, I'm getting ahead of myself...

You see, my name is Father Nature. Kyle, for short. Yeah, yeah, Everyone calls Nature "Mother Nature." But in reality, Nature is me, some random teenage guy in Ohio.

I didn't even know I had the power to manipulate the weather, plants, or the four basic elements (fire, water, earth & air) until I was about ten years old.

You'd think that I would have found some top secret agency where they would tell me everything I needed to know about myself, and any 'missions' I had to do. But, that's not what happened. At all. I had to learn the capacity of my power (or, at least, the lack of) myself.

It was a normal summer day. The sun was peeking through the tree leaves, the bird were chirping away, and the clouds were lazily crawling across the vibrant blue sky. I was at my local creek, watching the waterbugs whisk across the cool, bubbling waters. I was sunbathing on a warm rock, my arms under my head, my legs crossed. The rock was right smack in the middle of the creek.

I began to close my eyes, the dull, relaxing murmur of the summer day making me feel lazy. All of the sudden, the birds grew quiet and the forest around me held its breath. Puzzled, I sat up, peering between the trees. Suddenly, laughter and noisy footsteps reached my ears. I sighed.

Annoying teenagers, I thought.

As I was standing up to go hide from their jokes and judgemental stares, they came through the treeline and spotted me.

"Awww, shouldn't you be at home with mommy?" One guy mocked.

"Fuck off. I'm ten, not two." I angrily retorted.

Bees whipped past me, and the water gurgled a bit louder.

"Shut yer fuckin' mouth, you lil' shit!" Another guy yelled.

"Hmm.. Let me think... How 'bout you guys grow the fuck up?" I shouted from my rock.

"Oh hell no!" The first guy responded, beggining to cross the creek.

"Stop! Don't you dare touch me!" I commanded, a bit scared.

"Shouldn't have opened yer fuckin' mouth!" He laughed, feeling powerful. He picked up a stone and thew it at me. It hit my shoulder, throwing me backwards into the water. His friends at the bank started laughing, but the girl shouted.

"Darren! Seriously, stop! He's just a kid!"

"Exactly! We gotta teach him a lesson!" Darren walked closer towards me.

I was still in shock from the stone, but I quickly regained my balance, fresh with anger.

"Hell. No." I calmly said, my fists clenched.

Darren spotted my fists.

"What you gunna do, shrimp?!" Darren challenged, talking another step.

"Hell. NO!" I shouted, and I raised my arms, as if drawing power, just like those Karate movies I loved.

Suddenly, Darren's face was stricken with fear, and his friends were dsahing into the forest.

Confused, I looked down. I was standing on dry rock, all the moisture gone. I looked behind me, only to see a wall of water gushing and gurgling. I screamed, attempting to run, but the wall of water crashed onto me, as if it lost its power. I was pulled under, and I struggled to get to shore.

I pulled myself onto the sandy bank, soaking wet.

What did I just do?!
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading! Comments? Tips? Etc.? Mostly appreciated :D