Status: Pilot! Just starting :)

I Am Nature

Water

After that day, I would go to the creek and try to do something to the water. I tried raising it, pushing it, moving it... anything.

But, much to my strongest efforts, I couldn't do anything.

Then, one day, I managed to unlock the key of the power.

I was standing on the rock, meditating, trying to use my mind to raise the water.
As usual, Nothing happened. I closed my eyes and before I knew it, I was sleeping. I was dreaming of the teenagers, and the feelings I had. The mixture of anger, fear, and defense, all flowing from me when I was standing there. I remembered the wall of water, and how it crashed down on me. I opened my eyes, snapping out of my dream.

Much to my surprise, the water was completely still. Nothing was moving. I lifted my arms from off my knees, and raised them up. The water around me lifted up, and was still in the air. I extended my palm outward, and the water shot out in all directions, sending rocks from both banks flying, and leaving deep cuts on the bark of the trees.

Suddenly, it was clear to me.

I had to let my emotions flow from within me, just like the river. The water was ever-flowing, and I had to let my emotions flow with it. I had to accept my emotions and let them through.

Happy, I began to play with the water, letting it dance and do tricks.

But, as always, my happiness was cut short.

The teenagers were back.

"We're back!" Darren yelled out.

I turned around, looking at him.

"Please go away. I don't want you here to disturb me." I asked calmly. I felt a titch of annoyance, and the water around me rippled.

"Hell no." He said, pulling out a cigarette.

"Don't smoke! It ruins the Earth! Global Warming?" I pointed out.

He defiantly lit it, and took a deep puff.

"Stop it. Seriously." I warned. My anger rose, but I kept it inside. Not yet!

Darren blew it, sending a thick cloud of smoke up to the trees.

"That's IT! I'm done with you!" I yelled, letting the anger in me flow. I lifted my hands above my head in a swift motion, and all the water raised up.

Darren's jaw dropped, but he still didn't do anything. I could have sworn I saw a little grin. Is he really that stupid!?

I swirled it around in the air, gaining momentum.

Like a flash, I sent it hurling at Darren. The water flew past him and completely soaked the forest behind him.

"That's all you can do, you little demon child!?" Darren yelled.

But what he didn't realize was that the cigarette was cut cleanly in half.

"Nope. I can do a whole lot more. Don't tempt me." I jeered, pulling the water back into the creek.

I could not believe how unfazed he was. The rest of his little teenage clan had ran away at the sight of me lifting up the water. They weren't coming back again.

Darren finally noticed his cigarette.

"Hell. You little bitch!" He yelled. He pulled out his lighter.

In a swift motion, I lifted my hands and the water cut it away from him.

"Oh, that's fine." He laughed.

"Why are you grinning like that?" I asked, genuinely confused.

"You think you're the top shot of the world, don't you?" Darren jeered.

"Why would I think that?!" I questioned.

"Because you're NATURE, duh! I'm not intimidated by the fact that you can control water, air, earth, life, and weather!" He yelled from across the creek.

"Nature?! Please... and you call me immature?!" I screamed back.

"Don't fuck with me. I'm your biggest enemy." He chuckled.

"Why?! You're just some silly hot-head teenager!" I retorted.

"I'm your arch nemesis! I'm the controller of everything you can't control. Death, fire, pain, anger, war, and misfortune." Darren sneered.

He snapped his fingers, producing a flame. He lit his cigarette.

"I'll be seeing more of you in the future, you little shit." He threatened. With a flash, he dissapeared.

My 10 year old little self just stood there, dazed.

The only thing I thought from the conversation was the fact that I could control way more things. That I was Nature.
♠ ♠ ♠
WOAH! Haha comments and whatnot greatly appreciated!