To Find the Lie, We Must Discard the Truth

After about seven months after Sky leaves, Ryan is set up in another relationship. Though the new girl isn't too far from his first love. Now Ryan is stuck between moving on and never giving up on his past. Which one will he choose?
  1. “I look at your photograph all the time, these memories come back to life…”
  2. “The days feel like years when I'm alone and the bed where you lie is made up on your side.”
  3. “If you just realized what I just realized.”
  4. “Didn't they always say we were the lucky ones?”
  5. “Life ain't no beauty show.”
  6. “Despite the lies you're making, you're love is mine for the taking”
  7. “Cause when I'm with him I'm thinking of you”
  8. “I'm running out of time, where's my runaway love?”
  9. “Lost the reflex to resist, and I could get used to this.“
  10. “I wanna see it painted black, painted black. Black as night, black as coal.”
  11. “I went to the store sat on Santa’s lap.I asked him to bring my friends all kinds of crap.”
  12. “I always say how I don’t need you, but it always comes back to this. Please don’t leave me.”
  13. “Tell me, do you think we could last forever? Tell me, why?”
  14. “All of my memories keep you near. In silent moments, imagine you’d be here.”
  15. “When you're gone, how can I even try to go on? When you're gone, though I try, how can I carry on?”
  16. “My funny valentine, sweet comic valentine. You make me smile with my heart.“
  17. “‘I love you!’ Oh, really? Please go away.”
  18. “And though my heart can’t take no more, I keep running back to you.”
  19. “All you wanted is somebody who cares. If you need me, you know I’ll be there.”
  20. “Because life continues right or wrong when I play this birthday song.”
  21. “How is your heart little darling? I didn’t mean to get so mad. How did things get so bad?”
  22. “ ‘cause if you liked it you should have put a ring on it”
  23. “I had hoped you’d see my face and that you’d be reminded that for me, it isn’t over”
  24. “This could really be a good life, a good, good life.”
  25. “I don’t know what to say, I’m just thinking out loud.”
  26. “You believed me, every single lie.”
  27. “I got nothing, no magic words to stop your leaving, to end this hurt.”
  28. “If you find yourself out of love, shed a tear for the one you love.”
  29. “And waiting is all that I can do, until you find your way back to me.”
  30. “You make me wanna say I do, I do, I do.”