Status: Enjoy!

How Can I Trust a Vampire!?

Breaking the rules

~Ashley's POV~
While Drake and I layed on my bed watching a movie I thought about the note my parents left.

You are allowed to invite a couple of friends over any time this month. But no boys! <~ Your dad wrote that. But as long as it's only Sam you may.

Does that mean I'm breaking the rules? Wait! This doesn't count as breaking the rules.
It's not like we're laying here passionately making out. I looked at Drakes perfectly puffy lips I wonder what that feels like. These jeans are uncomfortable! "Drake?" I asked trying not to bother him "I'm gonna go change into my pjs." His stormy blue/green eyes looked in mine. "Okay." He said getting up to leave. I stopped him. "If you go right down the hall you'll find my brother's old room. He moved out a year ago. He has a dresser with pajamas in it. You can wear those." I explained. He nodded "Okay." He said walking out.

I changed into my pjs and sat on the bed. Pretty soon Drake was walking in the door wearing only pj bottoms and socks. I was shocked. He was shirtless. I put my sleep mask over my eyes and stood up. "I can't see! I can't see!" I walked around the room shouting. Suddenly I bumped into a cold figure. I pushed the sleep mask up on my forehead. I had bumped into Drake. I tugged at his arm walking to my bed. I pulled the blanket off my bed and wrapped it around him. "You're skin is absolutely freezing!" I said worriedly. He look confused at first. Then he smiled.

I think I'm falling for him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it was short and I didn't get it out when I said I would. I had another problem and I had to start over again. Again.

There are 2 songs of the day:

Falling for you by Colbie Caillat
Heartbeat by The Fray

Thanks for reading!!!!