Escaping Hell

10

"My parents have done some terrible things to me. They have been druggies since I was eleven, and therefore making deals since then. When they don't have enough money for their shit, they make deals that involve me. People that I've never seen before would be sent to my room while I was home and..." I clung to Brent like my life depended on it and cried into his shirt. "They did horrible things to me, Brent. I was never safe. Never, never, never."

"Oh my god. I-I'm so... How could you have lived like that for so many years?" He held me tighter to him, if that was even possible.

"I met him. He made my life worth living again, until he ripped out my heart. I wanted to die so badly, but Kass wouldn't let me. She saved me."

"I'm glad your still here, Cory. I can't believe what you've been through. It's more than I have."

"I don't want to talk about this anymore." I looked up at him, pulling him closer. He started to giggling as I planted kisses down his neck. It was a long night, morning, whatever. We didn't go back to sleep until, like, 3:00 am, oh well.
♠ ♠ ♠
God, I'm soooo sorry. I know that it is extremely short, but I have three hours of sitting and waiting for my sister to get out of class. Do you know what that means? It means that I'm going to be spending those three hours, or most of it, typing this story!! So, maybe I will put out a few more updates before the day is over. *Crosses fingers*

xoxo.
The Raechelness!