Escaping Hell

3

Kassie had already driven me to her house to get a change of clothes, and driven me back. Right now, I was laying on one of those uncomfy recliners that all the rooms in a hospital had.

Before he went to sleep, we were talking. It was fun just laughing and being weired. Brent was cool, like I said before, and the time I had just spent talking with him, he just seemed to grow cuter.

Your so fucked up.

And that would be because...?

Your having feelings for you best friends brother! I mean, really, how horrible is that?

But... he seemed to like me too...

No, he didn't. Nobody likes you. Your own parents don't even like you! Your just setting yourself up for disappointment.

Yeah, I guess your right...

Of course I am!

He had fallen asleep a while ago, I was tired, but I just couldn't go to sleep. He was just so cute while he slept.

The way his perfect, angelic face tilted to the side slightly, the way his beautiful black and red hair cupped his face; it just made me want him more. It was kinda funny, I was jelous of his hair because it had the right to touch that face. I watched how he would sometimes start to suck on onw of his snakebites. It was all just too cute.

I had just fallen asleep when there was a flash of light followed by a loud BOOM!

Great, it's a storm.

I heared a scream from his bed, causing me to sit up straight, too.

"Brent?" I saw him with his knees to his chest and hands over his ears to block out the sound of the strom outside. I also noticed that he was whimpering. "brent, are you okay?" He looked up at me, I could now see the terror in his eyes. Instantly I was at his side. "Aw, babe, it's alright. Nothing's going to get you in here." I gave him a small reassuring smile.

"I- I'm sorry. I was having a bad dream... more like a nightmare. I- I'm sorry I woke you up. You can go back to sleep... I'll be alright." He tried to smile. Keyword, tried
♠ ♠ ♠
loves yous! so send me love cause comments are the shitz!