Escaping Hell

7

We pulled away.

"Did I interupt something?" Kassie asked with a raised eyebrow. "I heard voices and so I decided to check it out." We were still blushing. "Cory... What did you do to my little brother?"
"Nothing! I didn't do anything..." I said, and then, more softly, added, "yet." They looked shocked, but then Brent started giggling.

"Oh my gawd! Cory, I can't believe that you were going to do that to my baby bro! Shame, shame!"

"Um... Kassie? I- I was the one that started it..." Brent said softly.

"W- what? I'm serious, Cory, what the hell did you do to my borther? You brainwashed him didn't you?" She squealed.

"Yes! I'm telling him right now to kiss me." I turned to him and smiled. He edged closer.

"Ah! Stop, stop, let e leave. Lord knows that I don't want to see my brotther and my friend do THAT!!"

"Damn, your such a perv! It's just a kiss." She ran out, shutting the door behind her.

"C- Cory?" I turned my attention to the smaller boy. He edged closer and closer, and finally our lips touched. Instantly I kissed back. Just like I thought, his lips were so soft. I tilted my head slightly, deepening the kiss. Eventually, I became confident enough, and I pressed my tounge against his lips. They opened happily. Oh god... I can't even describe it. It was... breathe taking.

Finally we pulled away, gasping for air. Somehow, probably my doing, we were on his bed. I was staring at the ceiling, he was nuzzled into my chest again. It was a simular position to the one at the hospital.

"Brent, baby?"

"Hm?" He snuggled in more.

"Be my boyfriend?" He looked at me with wide eyes, but I still just smiled. "Please? It'd make me happy, and I promise that I'll make you happy."

"Are you sure you want me?"

"Yes, only you. I've only had one boyfriend before, and he broke me. Your broken too, so we'll make a whole together."

He smiled. "Yes, of course I will!" I kissed his hair, hugging him closer. "Your going to stay with me, right?"

"Of course."

"Thank you, Cory."

I think it's kind of ironic. First I was hurt, and was willing to hurt myself more, and I got saved by a wonderful girl who accepted me. Now, I'm the one saving a boy that's hurt. Isn't it wierd how the miserable thing we call 'Life' works?
♠ ♠ ♠
So... Um yeh.... Short. Very short. Sorry. But at least I have updated! Better late than never, huh? Hopfuly, I can update more often, but that all depends if I can get on the computer without any interruptions! Wish me luck in the new year!
xoxo.
the raechelness!