Status: Updates come as often as I can bring them.. And as often as comments come. :D COMMENT

Save Yourself Before You Fall, These Things You're Doing, They're so Wrong.

"Andy, you're killing yourself. Please, stop doing this!"
I'm Ashley Purdy and I'm scared for the man I love. He's addicted to something; I just don't know what that is. When he talks, it's as if he doesn't know what he's doing to himself. He's anorexic and bulimic and he gets high every night. He sees himself as fat, and tells me he is, but I swear to you that he's only a mere a hundred twenty pounds and six foot two. It scares me that he does this to himself.

"Shut up, Ash! I'm ugly, fat, and I'm not on anything!"
I'm Andy Six and I'm not addicted. Don't listen to what anyone else says about me. I'm the reliable one here. That's all you need to know. Oh-- and I'm a fat ass. I swear I weigh near three hundred pounds.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who is the reliable one here? Andy or Ashley? Let's follow the story of Black Veil Brides in the point of view of both Andy Six, and Ashley Purdy. Who will you believe?

NOTE:
I don't own Black Veil Brides or any other famous characters that I may place in the story. And trust me-- if I did own them, I wouldn't spend so much time on here...

Enjoy and please comment and subscribe.

Oh-- and no hate. (: