Status: Updates come as often as I can bring them.. And as often as comments come. :D COMMENT

Save Yourself Before You Fall, These Things You're Doing, They're so Wrong.

One

I can't believe him! He's such a fucking dick! He just keeps prancing around like a stick on coke. And I know that tomorrow he'll deny that this ever happened. He'll just say that he's not doing anything and that he did eat and all these lies that he throws in my face! Doesn't he get that I love him and that I want to help him?

I'm sorry-- I should probably stop ranting and tell you about myself. I'm Ashley Purdy. I'm a bassist for a band called Black Veil Brides. I'm bisexual and I love my boyfriend, Andy Biersack. Most know him as Andy Six, the singer of Black Veil Brides. Oh, by the way, he's the one that I'm ranting about. This is a journal that Jake got for me. Jake (Jake Pitts) is the lead guitarist. I might as well tell you that the rhythm guitarist is Jinxx and the drummer is CC.

Anyway, Jake got this journal for me and Andy to share our thoughts in. We write in every other page. First me, this being my first entry, and then Andy, who will probably write in the morning. We aren't allowed to read each other's entries so I don't know the point of this.. Maybe Jake will sneak in and read it. Then he'll know how fucking angry I am at Andrew.

Excuse me, I curse a lot.

Alright, I'm going to stop writing in this damned thing now.

x.
Ash.


***


"Ashleyyyyy!" I heard Andy whine. Oh great, he has a hangover.
"What do you want?" I said, rather rudely. He came around the corner, looking rather sexy.
"You." I could tell he already had a boner through his tight-as-fuck pants. He practically jumped on me while I was in my bunk and kissed me firmly. His small, bony hips pressed against mine, but I pushed him away.
"Babe, stop. I'm not fucking you while you're high."
"S'not me!" Sure, Andy, and I don't like bass.
"Sure. Come on. It's time for bed." I stood up, taking him and putting him in his own bunk, alone, to his disappointment.
"Fuck me." I'd love to.
"No, Andy. It's bedtime."
"Sleep with me?" Oh, hell no, he's not playing that game with me! He just wants me to have sex with him!
"No. Sleep here. Alone."
"But I want you so bad..!"
"Andrew, no. That is the end of this conversation. Now go to bed." He pouted and turned over.
"Okay, be mad at me." I walked over and crawled in my own bunk. He wouldn't remember being mad at me for not fucking him anyway. He'll just settle for being mad at me for trying to make him quit smoking, bothering him about cocaine that I swore he was taking, and for trying to make him eat. Key word is trying.

Wish me luck with dealing with Biersack tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
CHAPTER ONE.

I hope I get some readers and subscribers and comments.... -WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE-

I hope you enjoyed this so far. :)

x.
Jessica.