Status: Updates come as often as I can bring them.. And as often as comments come. :D COMMENT

Save Yourself Before You Fall, These Things You're Doing, They're so Wrong.

Twelve

Something's up with Ash.. I just don't know what. It's bothering me because I'm trying to get better, and I want him to be happy for me. I need him. I think I'm starting to get used to the hospital, as weird as that sounds.. I'm also getting used to writing in this damned thing. I'm gonna use it as my getting well journal. Whatever.

-Andy


***


I sat the notebook on my bedside table. This place was boring and, at the moment, people aren't here. I decided to get some rest for now.

Jake's Point of View.


My eyes widened slightly. "It ain't your fault, Ashley."
"I fed him the pizza. His stomach started hurting." I saw him take another swig of the already half-empty Jack Daniels.
"Fuck, Ashley. Stop drinking."
"Can't.. It numbs the pain." He chugged the rest, throwing the bottle aside.
"He needs you. Andy needs you, Ash." He grabbed another bottle, starting it. I stared sadly at my friend. He was wasting away.

Shit.

Andy's Point of View.


I woke up and no one was here. I noticed that it was six o'clock PM and a nurse came in with a small tray with food on it. "Hello, sweetie. The doctor suggests that you start eating food soon. Now, you don't have to eat it all, but try to eat, honey."
"Okay. Thank you, ma'am." I sighed softly. I wish someone was here so they could be proud of me, but no one had come to visit me yet.

I looked down at the food on the plate in front of me and swallowed heavily. How could I ever eat all of this stuff?

***


How do they expect me to eat?
♠ ♠ ♠
I AM BACK! i have my shit back. :DDDDDD

COMMENT, PLEASE.

x.
Jessica