Status: Updates come as often as I can bring them.. And as often as comments come. :D COMMENT

Save Yourself Before You Fall, These Things You're Doing, They're so Wrong.

Sixteen

I'M FREAKING OUT

***


Since I couldn't get out of bed quite yet, all of the guys have been searching everywhere for Ash.. No one could find him and it was scaring me. What if he's dead? What if he's hurt? What if he's in pain? The list of questions running through my mind was endless. I was worried sick about him and could do nothing about it.

They need to find him soon.

Jake's Point of View.

I set down the journal after reading both Ashley and Andy's entries. Ash's was hard to understand, but I understood the important part. He's okay and he's in the hospital. I stood up, rushing to the hospital. "Ashley Purdy. Has he checked in?" I asked the receptionist. I was praying silently to a non-existent god (in my mind), that he had checked himself in.
"Yes. He's in room 482 in the very back." I nodded, rushing back there.

I briefly noted that he was in a padded cell. I asked a doctor if I could visit him. He let me in.

"Ash.. What are you doing here?"
"I belong here. I'll kill myself out there.." He mumbled. He just sat there, rocking back and forth with his knees pulled up to his chest. This motion made him more insane that I'd already thought he was. I sighed heavily.
"Ashley.. You scared Andy half to death by doing this and not even telling anyone of your plans.. You're scaring all of us.."
"No one should care."
"But we do." I replied softly. I sighed heavily. He needs to get over the pessimistic attitude. He needs to learn to believe that he's worth something.
"Ashley, get out of here and talk to Andy. He loves you and you love him. He can help you get better; I mean, you obviously want to since you're here. Plus, this can't be good for anyone's mental health. Padded yellow walls are the opposite of helpful, in my mind." He smiled slightly.

"I'll get out." Ash said after a few moments. "I'll leave and I won't drink.." He stood, helping me up. We walked out and he requested to leave. After about a pound of paperwork, we got to leave. I led him back to the bus.

"Step one: Get rid of the booze." I said. We spent our time picking up every bottle and can of alcohol in the entire bus. Ash and I had decided, for the band, that we'd all quit. I knew that that would bother the rest of the guys, but we're doing it for the happiness of both our lead singer and our bassist. If we wanted to be in a band together, then we'd have to deal with making people happy. After an hour, I laid in my bunk, ready to rest.

***


I'm getting somewhere with him. Hopefully he's getting happier.
♠ ♠ ♠
woosh~ another chapter!!

do YOU know what the blue means?
i do.

MAKE GUESSES.

because nearly FORTY readers and ONE comment is FUCKING SAD.

i demand at least seven comments before i update.

i love you.

x.
Jessica