Status: Updates come as often as I can bring them.. And as often as comments come. :D COMMENT

Save Yourself Before You Fall, These Things You're Doing, They're so Wrong.

Four

I got away with not eating breakfast but Ashley's still suspicious.. Dammit. Whatever, I hate this notebook anyway.

-Andy


***


I set the notebook on the floor. I never really cared for writing in a journal anyway. This thing is just bullshit, honestly. I hate it. I felt a jolt of pain in my stomach. I knew I needed to eat, but I didn't care. I wouldn't get fat. I got up, hoping that a walk would help my uneasy stomach.

"Fuck," I muttered as Ash greeted me and we hit a pot hole.
"Did you have a fun time doing whatever you did back there?"
"I analyzed that stupid ass journal that Jake gave us." I heard Jake and CC in the kitchen. I guess they heard my statement.
"Glad you like it, Andrew!" Jake called out. "Is Jinxx out there?"
"He's talking with Sammi in the back room." Ash called back. I didn't even hear him while I was back there. Great, now I'm going deaf. Just another thing to go wrong in my life. I just love stuff like that. Not.

"Oh, Andrew..." Jake walked out with a half-eaten bag of chips. I groaned, wondering how he could eat that shit and not be fat.
"Didn't you just have waffles?" CC came out eating cheese puffs.
"Yes." CC said, his mouth full. He dropped his bag, seeing the time. "LUNCH TIME!!!" He ran to the front, telling our driver to stop at his favorite restaurant: McDonald's. I felt the bus stop.

"Come on, guys!" CC ran out with Jake, leaving his chips in the bus, followed by Ash. Soon after, Jinxx walked from the back to outside. I smelled the faint smell of grease as the doors opened.

Fuck.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is gonna be the last update for awhile because I'm grounded and this is my last day of school.. Which means that I have no internet access after today. I'm sorry, guys.. Really.. ):

Forgive me?

x.
Jessica

P.S. I might update again today..