Status: Updates come as often as I can bring them.. And as often as comments come. :D COMMENT

Save Yourself Before You Fall, These Things You're Doing, They're so Wrong.

Five

Something's wrong with Andy. He moans in pain every time we hit a bump in the road and now he's groaning because we've stopped for lunch. He isn't eating. I can just tell. Does no one else care? Because no one else has mentioned it. We're at McDonald's, which CC loves and Andy hates. I'm gonna cut this short. For now.

***


I walked into McDonald's, seeing CC grab his food, which could essentially feed all of us for a week.. I ordered a five piece chicken selects meal and sat across from CC, who was eating so fast that, if I was an outsider, I'd figure that he hadn't eaten for months. But he wasn't the one not eating.. Andy walked in, ordering a smoothie and sitting next to Jinxx.

"You should eat, Andy." Our tour manager, Jon, said. Andy shook his shake slightly as if to say that he was eating that. "I mean real food, Andy."
"There is no real food here."
"This is real." CC said with his mouth full. It sounded like he'd said, 'Dzz-zz eel.'
"Eat food, Andy."
"I'm full." Bull. Shit. He hasn't eaten for weeks so there's no way he could feel full. Jake looked over, offering Andy his fries.
"Eat." That was the first time I'd ever seen Jake give away his food, so I was somewhat shocked.
"I'm fine, Jake." Andy pushed his fries back towards Jake. Jinxx took a fry from the container, putting it into Andy's mouth.
"You will eat and like it. You're skin and bones and you have to eat. Don't think that I believe your bullshit excuses. You obviously have not been eating. You look ninety pounds and you're six foot two. You need to gain weight so fucking gain it. Eat this food or I'll force feed you. So fucking eat, Andy Six." The guys stared at Jinxx.

***


I was wrong. Jinxx pays attention.

x.
Ash
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I'm at my uncle's house for today..

Once I go home, it's back to barely any updates.

Bare with me, folks.

x.
Jessica

p.s. On the bright side, I'm going to get a new computer, since mine broke. Well, when I get ungrounded.