Status: Updates come as often as I can bring them.. And as often as comments come. :D COMMENT

Save Yourself Before You Fall, These Things You're Doing, They're so Wrong.

Nine

This is all my fault. I'm so stupid. The fucking pizza started this! I'm just stupid. Fuck me.

x.
Ash


***


I paced around Andy's hospital room, waiting for the doctor. Andy was asleep and the doctors had run a few tests on him. Jake was in the room with me, watching me pace.
"You really need to stop that." I shook my head. "It's just making you and I more worried than we need to be." I collapsed on the chair I had placed beside Andy's bed.

The doctor finally came in. "Alright. We've figured out that the bump seems to be Andrew's stomach. The only reason that it's enlarged is because it has run out of nutrients to digest and is now digesting itself. You need not worry. We have a large variety of medications that can reverse these effects and re-build the walls." I let out the breath I was holding. He will be okay. "As for his weight; Mr. Biersack is dangerously small. He's eighty-nine pounds at six foot two. We're giving him nutrients in the IV so he can gain weight."
"How long will he have to stay?"
"I'd say a few weeks." I sighed.
"Alright. Thank you, sir."
"Just doing my job. Do either of you have any other questions?" Jake and I both shook our heads and the doctor exited.

Andy must have been in extreme pain these past days. Why didn't he tell me? I looked over at my baby. "I'll call his parents.." I nodded at Jake as he left. My baby was hurt and I couldn't do anything about it. I feel terrible. I briefly wondered if Chris and Amy would blame me too.. I deserved to be blamed.
♠ ♠ ♠
For all of you silly people who may say, "HIS DAD'S NAME IS BROCK!" It isn't Brock, guys. His name is Chris. His twitter name is supposed to be said like, 'B-Rock.' I assume it's B for Biersack. If you read the thank-yous in the album booklets, it says Chris.

Anyway.. this is really short. I'm updating before lunch.. it's 1:04... XD

Love you.

x.
Jessica.