Status: Finished

Heavy in Your Arms

Candlelight

Rated M for Mature...

Edward opened the limo door for me and ushered me inside. He then scooted in next to me. I looked around the limo wondering where Alice and Jasper was. Edward must've heard my thoughts because he told me that they had other plans tonight. I nodded in understanding. Sometimes I wish I had a cool talent like Edward, Alice, and Jasper. I assumed my talent was being able to handle the smell of humans. As I looked out the window I thought about my parents. Since human blood didn't bother me anymore I wondered if in a few weeks I could see them.

Edward sighed beside me. "I'm sorry Scar you can't. The moment they look at you they will begin to question your appearance. If you let them back into your life it will only be harder to say goodbye when they pass away."

I wished that Edward wasn't right, but I knew he was. If I contacted my family it would be hard trying to explain to them why I left and why I looked different.

The driver finally pulled to a stop outside of the house. Edward thanked him as we got out of the vehicle. Once inside the house he led me up the stairs and stopped me right outside of his room.

"Close your eyes." he told me.

I smiled widely as I closed me eyes. Edward softly grabbed my hand and ushered me inside the room. He stopped me just a few feet inside. I could smell the strong sent of roses and the burning of candle wax.

"Open." he whispered against my ear.

I opened my eyes and sure enough there were roses and candles placed everywhere in his room. Soft music was playing from the speakers which made the mood that more romantic. I turned to stare into his eyes.

"What's all this?" I asked.

Edward led me over to the bed and sat me down. I had no clue if he planned on us having sex or if he just wanted us to have a romantic night cuddled up together. Honestly, I would've much rather preferred sleeping under the stars. Roses and candles were just too cliche; although I did love the idea and the time he took to plan all this. Edward smiled warmly as our golden eyes met.

"As you know I'm from a different era." he began nervously.

I had never seen this side of him yet. He always seemed like the guy who wasn't nervous about anything. I softly took his hand, raised it up to my lips and kissed it. This seemed to calm him down some.

"Things are a lot less complicated now then they were then. If you were alive back then I believe I would've courted you. We would've taken chaperoned strolls in the park, and drink iced tea on the porch. I believe I would've stolen a few kisses as well, not before I ask for your father's permission of course!"

I sadly smiled as I thought about my father, but quickly put that thought away. Edward was my life now. My eyes went wide as Edward slipped his body onto the floor.

"I would've gotten down on one knee and presented you with a ring."

Was he about to ask me what I thought he was going to ask me? My answer was confirmed when he pulled out a antique ring box out of his pocket. He slowly opened it up and inside was a really beautiful ring. It looked rather antique too but it was very pretty.

"This was my real mother's wedding ring." he confirmed. "Scarlett Lancaster, I know we haven't known each other that long, but I have fallen in love with you so much and I promise to love you every moment of our forever. Will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?"

I jumped onto Edward causing him to fall back onto the ground with me on top of him. I passionately kissed his hungry lips and moved my mouth towards his ear. I brushed at the delicate shell of his ear and blew a light breath over the moist spot. This caused Edward to lose control. How could he find the strength to resist his urges when Scarlett's nearness alone drove him to distraction? He bit down on his lip in second thought. Was she trying to drive him insane? Before he had a chance to even think straight again he felt her soft hands grasp at his tux and seductively unhook the buttons. She then softly rubbed her hands over his chest.

"Don't stop." he whispered as her lips came crashing down against his neck making him moan my name.

There was just something about the way he whispered to me, the way he called out my name. I knew I couldn't resist my temptation anymore. I was a virgin and wasn't sure what to expect losing my virginity as a vampire. I couldn't hold back anymore. I normally would never be the type of girl to seduce a man, but with Edward it was different. I wanted to seduce him. I wanted to please him in ways that would drive us both crazy. I removed my lips from his neck and pressed them harshly against his lips. I could feel every ounce of passion that Edward had to give. He smirked into the kiss knowing that he was pleasing Scarlett.

The kiss first went from slow and passionate to fierce and hungry. Soft moans began to escape my mouth as Edward slowly unzipped my dress and traveled his hands down to my hips. He allowed them to stay there for a few moments until he couldn't take it anymore. They went back up and grasped at my dress pulling it completely off of me and tossing it to the side. He then picked me up and carefully placed me on the bed before putting his body on top of mine. I knew there was no turning back now, this was it. It was obvious that Edward wanted this too or he wouldn't let it get this far.

Edward smirked as Scarlett pulled off his unbuttoned shirt then began to fumble around with his belt. Her hands were nervously shaking so Edward helped her undo his belt and unzip his pants. Once he was in nothing but his boxers he reached around to unhook Scarlett's bra. It took him a few attempts, but he finally got it off. He glanced down at her body and felt himself getting more out of control. He knew they weren't married yet, but she would be his for the rest of eternity. His hands roamed around her breasts and soon his mouth latched onto them making Scarlett moan out his name. She couldn't last any longer and Edward knew this. He removed his lips from her body and stared into her eyes.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked.

He had always planned on waiting until marriage to lose his virginity. After a century he just couldn't wait any longer. He had found the woman who he wanted to be with and he knew he couldn't hurt her since she wasn't a human. He knew he had made her so excited that she couldn't talk so she just nodded her head up at him. He smiled at her as he bent down to kiss her lips. His hands slowly pulled her panties down and tossed them to the floor. Scarlett tugged at his boxers making Edward move forward so she could slide them down his legs and pull them off. Nervously he softly pulled her legs around his waist then began to kiss Scarlett's neck. She moaned as he slowly thrusted himself inside of her. He started out slow, but eventually picked up his rhythm which suited them both.

I couldn't contain the noises coming from my mouth. It didn't seem to bug Edward, the moans only made him thrust harder and faster. I wasn't sure how long we made love, but we climaxed so many times that the next one made my body and mind go even more crazy. As the sun came up Edward rolled his body off of me and pulled me close to him. I laid my head on his chest. He softly kissed my forehead and tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear. He then dug his nose into my hair breathing in my scent. I had to admit his scent also drove me crazy.

"That was amazing." he said.

I softly chuckled. "Yes, it was!" she said as she rolled over on top of him and took control over the situation.