Status: Finished

Heavy in Your Arms

Wedding

A week and a half had passed since Edward and I had come back from our vacation to London. I felt way better now. Edward didn't think I could cope with seeing my parents again, but I knew they were okay; they would get through this and we would see each other again someday. I just wished they could both be here today. I stepped out of the shower feeling way refreshed. Last night Alice had thrown a bachelorette party for me which consisted of Esme, her, and Rosalie watching me blush red as I open lingerie filled boxes. Rosalie and Emmett came back a few days ago for the wedding. They said that Edward told them they had to leave the Island since I was assuming he would be taking me there for our honeymoon. I couldn't wait to spend the next several months on a remote Island with him.

Once I dried off I flipped my hair down and wrapped a towel around it so it would dry quicker. I then put on my robe and brushed my teeth. My face never broke out anymore so thankfully I didn't have to spend time exfoliating my skin and moisturizing it. When I stepped out of the bathroom I came face to face with Alice and Rosalie. They were both smiling from ear to ear.

"Follow us!" Rosalie said in her beautiful voice.

I followed them down the hall and into Rosalie and Emmett's room. They had makeup and hair supplies scattered all over the bathroom counter. My elegant wedding dress was hung up on the door waiting to be put on. Alice quickly began to do my makeup while Rosalie did my hair. I nervously sat there. I knew if I was still human my heart would be pounding in my chest right now. I was so excited to marry Edward. He was my life now and meant everything to me. Once the girls were finished with me I was put into my dress, the veil was attatched to me, my jewelry was put on, and I slipped on my shoes. I stared at myself in the mirror seeing a beauty smiling back at me.

"Thank you both!" I said while hugging them.

"Carlisle is ready for you!" Alice replied.

Carlisle said he would walk me down the aisle since I didn't have anyone else. He met me by the staircase and greeted me with a hug.

"You look beautiful!" he said.

"Thank you! Thank you for everything Carlisle. If it wasn't for your hospitality I would probably be dead and I would never have met Edward."

"You mean the world to him."

"Hell, I sure hope so. If not what am I doing in this dress?"

Carlisle chuckled. "I'm glad to call you my daughter." he said.

"And I'm glad to call you my dad."

Carlisle and Esme were the only parent figures I had left. And I was glad that I had them both. The wedding march began to play as Carlisle led me down the stairs. My eyes went wide at all the beautiful decorations and all the people that had showed up. Everyone in our class showed up, the wolf pack, and some other vampires that I met a few days ago were there. They all smiled as they saw me descend from the stairs. My eyes then fixated on Edward as Carlisle led me closer to him. He smiled warmly at me. Finally our hands were entwined and we turned to face the pastor. During the ceremony I was lost in Edward's eyes. We both said our vows and our I do's then it was time;

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. Edward you may kiss your bride!"

Everyone clapped as Edward pulled me into a soft kiss. He then picked me up and carried me down the aisle. Once we were outside where the reception would be held he set me down to my feet.

"I love you Mrs. Cullen!" he whispered.

"And I love you too! So, the plan after this is go on our honeymoon for a few months, then maybe travel around the world. I've been dying to go to China. And then college and then-"

Edward placed his finger over my lips. "We have an eternity together to do all that!"

I smiled widely as I tilted my head up to kiss him. "You bet your ass we do!" I replied

The End
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to everyone who commented and read this story! Sadly this will be my very last Edward story. There's only so much you can do with Edward, but I do have a Jacob Black story for all you Team Jacob fans! I will be taking a break for a week. My aunt and uncle and grandma are coming down so I won't have time to write.

Other than my Jacob story I plan on working on my first ever Matt Sanders (M. Shadows) story and I have a Zacky Vengeance story in the works. I told myself that I wouldn't write about them, but I have so many ideas to work with both stories! Also, I'm planning on my first ever original story which will be called Upside down and inside out. I'm not going to give too much away, but look for that story in the next month or so!

Thanks again to all my awesome fans! If it wasn't for you all I wouldn't be writing again!!!