Everything Goes According To Planned!

pt. 1

Pt. 1

“omg abbi!”

“what?”

“panic! at the disco is coming to Greensboro coliseum like in july. No lie dude. Me and dray already got tickets. Are you coming?”

“omg let me go ask!”

“ok”

*silence*

“she said no” amber sounded a little hoarse.

“you yelled and screamed?”

“more like yelled, kicked, and screamed”

“oh well hopefully next time. Keep your cellphone on, on july 7th because we are definitely calling you on ‘lying’”

“you had better”

“Don’t worry. We will. I promise. I’ll even leave a voicemail if you don’t pick up”

“you do that”

“let’s go to the mall for some cheering up”

“kay”

“with dray”

“alright”

“kay see ya” I hung up the phone totally excited that I was going to see panic! but totally bummed because amber couldn’t come. I called dray.

“ya wanna go to the mall”

“sure”

“well amber’s meeting us there”

“ok…I’m coming”

“thanks”

“no problem”

drea picked me up and we met amber at the mall as planned. We went to spencer’s and hot topic as normal.

“I’m really sorry you can’t go. It’s awful.”

“I know it sucks butt”

“you can’t go?” drea chimed in.

“unfortunately”

“that sucks butt”

“I think we’ve established that already”

“well I wasn’t fully aware of what was going on”

“I don’t feel like confusing you because then I would have to explain myself”

“kay”

“let’s go home. I’m bored”

“I say we go to my nana’s house”

“good idea”

we went to drea’s nana’s house and turned the big screen to vh1. fall out boy’s ‘this ain’t a scene…’ came on and we danced around like idiots. It was awesome!

fast forward 1 month and ½
“I can’t believe we are going to see panic! at the disco!” I squealed.

“stace calm down”

“I can’t I’m gonna see ryan tonight. In person!” I could barely contain my excitement.

“well I get to see brendon but I’m not flippin’ out”

“yea but you have a boyfriend”

“you do too lest you forget”

“oh yeah”

“oh yeah” drea imitated me sarcastically.

“when it comes to ryan I totally forget about Bradley”

“well bobby’s safe with me”

“well you used to date eight guys at a time”

“you have no right to bring that up right now”

“I’m not having it out w/ you before the best night of my life”

“ok”

we handed the ticket guy our tickets and went it. They did the 1st half of the show which they started w/ ‘but it’s better if you do’. They stopped and started tuning things for the 2nd half. Brendon came up to the mic and started talking.

“how are y’all tonight?”

screaming

“do you like the show so far?”

more screaming. one girl even screamed ‘brendon will you have my babies!’ he just laughed in reply.

“well nobody bought backstage passes”

a couple aww’s were exchanged between each other.

“so I’m going to give you a chance to win them.”

screaming again

“3 questions. I’ll ask you to come up and answer them if you get them right you get to come backstage after the show. If not you don’t.

some more screaming

“ya ready”

more freaking screaming.but truth is me and drea were screaming too. I mean who wouldn’t?

“kay. There are two songs on the record that are special. Who wrote them? What are they? And why are they special?”

there were girls screaming things like ‘I kno it’ and ‘pick me’. Brendon picked a couple girls but they had no clue.

“dray I kno this”

“scream”

“ok on the count of 3 we both scream ‘I kno it’ kay?”

“kay”

“1…2…3…”

“I KNOW IT!!!”

“woah I heard somebody”

I jumped up and down screaming…

“it was me!”

“c’mon up then”

I ran up there and could barely stay calm.

“ya know the answer?”

“yup”

“well lets hear it”

“the songs are ‘nails for breakfast, tacks for snacks’ and ‘camisado’, they’re written by ryan ross, and they’re written about his dad”

“that is…