Everything Goes According To Planned!

pt. 4

pt.4
ryan’s p.o.v.

“that’s right how did you know that?”

“the wonderful world of the internet”

“figures. Well hey you go enjoy the rest of the concert and you and your friend can come backstage after”

“ok”

the girl walked down and talked w/ her friend. She was interesting. Quiet but loud. Shy but outspoken. Definite teenie material but tried to hide it.

this is going to be an interesting night

we finished the concert and went backstage to wait on them. In the mean time I got out me sketchbook and treid to remember her face. her beautiful face.

“hey y’all. What’s your names?”

they came in.

“I-I uh”

“that’s Stacey and I’m drea”

we talk to them and sang to their friend and even did the voicemails for their phones. We talked for 2 hours. When we thought the coast was clear we walked them to their car or van I should say. We all hugged and stuff and brendon walked drea to her side of the van. I stayed by Stacey.

“c’mon guys!” spencer and jon yelled on the way to their bus.

“we’re coming” brendon replied.

“you’re a fun girl you kno that?” I kinda blurted.

“I’m not sure if I did or not but thanks” she humbly replied.

“no problem…I hope I’m not being to forward w/ this but have you ever been kissed before?”

“unfortunately no” she looked a little surprised from the question and depressed at the same time. Ya know, sad. So I decided to cheer her up w/ a kiss. And for and inexperienced kisser…wow.

“I guess we fixed that problem” she whispered.

omg she’s gonna tell everyone

“shhh” I put my fingers up to my lips.

She nodded in agreement.

“don’t tell” I whispered while putting a random, folded piece of my sketchbook paper in her hand w/ my phone number on top.

“what about your girlfriend?”

“shh we’re still together and you and me can’t date, you’re a minor even though I wish we could date.”

“right”

“call me to get the rest of the numbers kay?”

“alright thanks”

I opened the door to let her in the van. Brendon and I waved goodbye. We went back to the bus after that. Both brendon and I were sitting somewhere in the bus staring at our phones waiting for them to call.

“you kissed her” brendon sounded kinda droopy and disappointed.

“yea”

“well why your off wanting to be her boyfriend I want her to be my sissy.”

“good. more girlfriend for me look I just wanted to see what would happen”

“not much could dude. You can’t exactly date her right now”

“I kno but what if I want to in the future. I was just going w/ my gut”

“your getting carried away. Keltie’s a good girl for you”

“as far as I’m concerned and don’t tell her I said this”

“oh I swear I won’t tell her”

“but she’s a fugly slut and the only girl that will go out w/ me that isn’t a minor.”

“right, ok, dude, you have girls lined up for miles”

“but I like this one”

“well you can’t haver her yet”

“yet being the key word right now”

brendon’s phone rang so I started to stare at mine again. A couple minutes later my phone rang. It was Stacey. I talked to her for like 15 minutes but it felt like just a couple seconds.

“were going to drea’s nana’s house”

“ok”

we drove to her house by the directions they gave us and actually made it. We threw rocks at what we thought was drea’s window. Drea opened the window and told us to go to the door.

“it’s actually warm out here”

“really?”

“yep”

“Stacey, are you thinking what I’m thinking?”

“we grab blankets and watch the stars?”

“no I was thinking we eat cheese. Of course. Wow you actually knew”

“I have my moments”

“I’m sure you do”

they went to get the blankets and we climbed on top of the bus. All of us. Jon and spencer too. And we watched the stars all night and fell asleep on top of the bus.