The O.U.R. League

O.U.R. League Chapter 4

Sakuya opened the garage when they arrived. She parked her car in the garage next a Black Honda S2000 with a custom body kit 19 inch Rota rims and a joker wing. As Keitaro pulled up after Kaori Sachi jumped out of Keitaro’s car and Akio got out and ran to the car.

“I can’t believe you still kept this car.” She said with excitement.

“This is beautiful did you build this Sakuya.” Akio asked. She shook her head.

“Sachi built this car while she was in Kansas. She had it import to my garage before our grandfather died.” Akio walked around the car and examined it.

“Kaori, you and Keitaro can park your cars in the shed behind the house. There’s a pathway you can drive on.” As Kaori and Keitaro got into their cars Sakuya showed Akio into the house. Sachi stayed behind and played with her car.

“So how are you and Sachi getting along?” Sakuya asked.

“Don’t worry about it.” Akio said smiling. Sakuya stopped and stood in front of him. She smiled at him lowering her eyes.

“Do you still miss me and you?” She asked. Akio gave her a hug and kissed her on the forehead.

“I used to. Now I can live with us being special friends.” He replied. Sakuya turn and walked into the kitchen.

“We used to have so much fun together.” Sakuya brought out a plate of sodas and set them on a table. She picked up one and set down in a chair in what appeared to be a living room. Akio pick up a glass and sat in the chair next to Sakuya.

“Do you have enough room for us in here?” Akio asked taking a drink of his soda. Sakuya tapped her glass.

“There’s my room, Sachi can sleep with me. And the guest room for Akio, and that couch can pull out to a bed for Keitaro.”

“Well we have two more people coming.” Akio added.

“Well I have a floor.” Sakuya said emotionlessly.

“Well how about this, Kaori and Keitaro sleep together and the twins stay on the couch.”

“I don’t care Akio that’s between you and your family.” Sachi followed by Keitaro and Kaori walked inside the house.

“Sachi that car is a piece of work we should race some time.” Kaori said. Sachi giggled as she picked up a glass and sat in Akio’s lap.

“Maybe tomorrow night, but I want to go to sleep now.” She replied. Keitaro looked at his watch.

“Damn its 1:34 in the morning.” He said yawning. Sachi quickly drank her soda and grabbed Akio by the hand.

“Common let’s go to sleep, we have work to do tomorrow.” Akio got up and followed her.

“Goodnight guys.” They said as they left. Kaori lay on the couch and stared at the ceiling.

“You and Keitaro can share a bed if you want to.” Sakuya said. Kaori snorted.

“No thanks I’ll lay here.” Kaori said. “Just give me a blanket and I’m good.”

“Look in that closet underneath the stairs.” Sakuya said pointing to the stairway leading into her attic. Kaori followed her finger and moaned as she got up and went to go get the blanket.

Keitaro sat in the chair that Akio sat in and drank his soda. Sakuya leaned over towards him.

“Are you jealous?” She asked. Keitaro set down his glass and looked at Sakuya confused. “Of Akio I mean.” She added.

“Why would I be jealous?” Sakuya leaned a little closer.

“Well he has a girlfriend and you don’t.” Keitaro started to get annoyed.

“What does that have to do with anything?” He asked her. “I don’t have time to worry about Akio’s affairs.” At that moment Kaori walked in with the blanket.

“You don’t have to get so mad.” Sakuya said in a sarcastic tone. “Anyways I’m going to bed. Keitaro your bed is right in between mines and Sachi’s. Down the hall here.” Sakuya walked to her room and closed the door.

“What’s going on Keith?” Kaori asked.

“Nothing, I’m going to bed.” He said getting up. Kaori lay upon the couch and pulled the blanket over her as Keitaro left the room turning off the light.

“What was that about?” Keitaro wondered to himself as he went into his room. Keitaro’s room was a dark blue color. Not much was in it but a full-length mirror, a dresser and a bed. He stripped down and changed into his night shorts and got into bed.

For a while he couldn’t sleep, thinking about what Sakuya meant earlier. The sound of Akio snoring quickly got on his nerves so he tried to forget about it and sleep.