The O.U.R. League

O.U.R. League Chapter 8

Keitaro stood in the grass staring down the 3 men before him as Toshi and Sakura left. Sakura looked in the review mirror.

"Do think we should help him?" Toshi stepped on the gas as he headed for the highway.

"No Keitaro can handle himself, trust me." Keitaro spoke the man know as Yukio.

"So where you been, last I saw you, you was in prison for steal cars." Yukio shrugged.

"I got out early." Keitaro looked Yukio up and down. Yukio was very tall for a Japanese young adult. He was 6'3 at age 27, his hair was jet black and he cut it in a crew cut. He was also well built, Keitaro guess this was from prison. The two guys next to Yukio wern't as tall but looked just as tough.

"Why don't you get out of here Yukio. I already know why your here."

"Oh do you now. Then you can tell me where your brother is at." Yukio said grinning,

"You can kiss my ass if you'd like." Yukio's grin turned into frown.

"Habiki, Daisuke get him." Yukio commanded. Habiki was the first to run at Keitaro. He threw a punch at Keitaro's face. Keitaro moved his head to the left dodging the blow, he then hook Habiki's left arm with Keitaro's own and picked him up. Tossing Habiki over his head. A crash could be heard as he landed on a plant pot, breaking as he landed on it.

"Next." Keitaro said. Daisuke lunged at Keitaro this time he threw a kick at Keitaro. Keitato caught the kick, used his right leg to trip Daisuke backwards on his back. Then Keitaro punched him in the face causing him to roll around in pain. As Keitaro looks up Yukio planted a fist into his face.

"Gotcha." Yukio said. Keitaro ducked the next punch by Yukio and threw a punch of his own. Yukio grab Keitaro fist and punched Keitaro in the face again. He then repeatedly punch Keitaro in the face.

"I want you to bleed Keitaro, this is exactly what I'm going to do to your brother when I find him." Keitaro quickly grabbed Yukio's nose and started to twist it. Yukio brought both his hands up trying to release Keitaros grip. As Yukio removed his hand Keitaro jabbed Yukio's neck in a very painfil pressure point.

"Dammit!" Yukio yelled as he collapsed grabbing his neck. Keitaro got up and grabbed Yukio's head and rammed it into his knee, stunning Yukio for a moment. Keitaro then grabbed Toshi's car keys and got in. Habiki and Daisuke ran after Keitaro as he drove off.

"Whoa that was close." Keitaro said as he drove away.

"God get him, now!" Yukio demanded as he got on his knees. Habiki jumped into his Nissan S15 as Daisuke got in his Nissan S13, and they took off after Keitaro just as he turned left down a street.

"Okay better called Toshi, no doubt Yukio isn't done with me yet." He pulled out his phone and dailed Toshi. As the phone rang Keitaro saw Habiki's and Daisuke's cars turn down the street after him. Toshi answered the phone.

"Hey Keitaro? Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine, listen I need you to get off the high way I'm about to get on and so is Yukio's buddies."

"Okay. just give me a called when the coast is clear, be careful."

"Alright." Keitaro hung up the phone as he got on the high way. Habiki and Daisuke were hot on his trail. Keitaro zoomed past a Dogde Charger Police car. The officer sat up and started his car. Then Habiki and Daisuke ran past the cop and the cop followed them turning on his sirens.

Underneath the highway Toshi and Sakura had parked the truck and sat waiting. Soon they heard Toshi's car zoom overhead shortly followed by two other cars, then the sirens of the cop car.

"Dammit, he has to deal with the cops and Yukio's buddies."

"What should we do Toshi?"

"I don't know sis." Toshi and Sakura sat in the truck thinking when they heard another car racing overhead.

"Ah shit that has to be Yukio." Toshi jumped out the truck. "Sakura open the trucks back doors I'm gonna go after them.

"Okay." Sakura said reluctently. "But what are you gonna do Keitaro's keys are with him."

"I'll hotwire the car." Toshi responded as he went in the trailer. Sakura jumped into the driver seat of the truck. A minute later the sound of Keitaros car starting could be heard. Toshi backed out of the trailer and drove up next to Sakura.

"Listen i'm going to go help Keitaro, I want you to drive to Kyoto. We will catch up later okay?" Sakura nodded.

"Okay." Toshi drove the car down the street towards the highway. Sakura started the truck and drove off in the same direction.