Status: Active

"Action Man Says He's Coming."

Chapter 14: Crazy Train

Jessi was dancing around her office putting it back together, “Crazy Train” by Ozzy Osbourne was blaring on her stereo. Music helped keep her spirits up.

“ALLLLLLLLL ABOARD hahahaha!” she sang along.

Becker walked in with his hands over his ears. “What in the Hell is that?” he yelled over the music.

She laughed and grabbed his hands. She spun them around in a crazy circle. When the song was over she dropped his hands and turned the music off.

“’Crazy Train’ by Ozzy Osbourne. The only song of his I’ve heard but I like it”, she laughed.

“It’s…interesting”, he replied with a smile.

“Crazy music keeps my mood up and we all need it right now”, she said her smile falling a bit.

“You always have me”, Becker said wrapping her in his well-muscled arms.

“Thanks Beck”, she smiled.

“Anytime”.

There was a pause before Jessi said seriously, “You know, your arms are like freaking tree trunks”.

He gave her a confused look before busting up laughing.

“Well that might be a bit of an exaggeration but ok”, he chuckled.

“You do! They’re huge!” she exclaimed wrapping both hands around one of his biceps. “They’re that big!” she held her hands up to show him. “Your not taking steroids are you?” she asked seriously but she knew he wasn’t. “That shrinks your…”

“No! I’m not”, he laughed.

“Good”.

Just then the ever-annoying ADD went off.

“Fuck me sideways!” she growled and turned to leave.

“Anytime you want sweet heart”, Becker smirked.

She whirled around to face him, her mouth open. “You made a dirty joke! Holy shit! I didn’t think it was possible! I must’ve really been rubbing off on you”, she exclaimed.

He just laughed. “It was worth it to see your face”.

“No it’s not a bad thing. It just surprised me. I’m usually the one saying things like that and you just chuckle or give me a weird look”, she said as they jogged down the hall.

Jenny had reached Conner first. “Is this a test?” she asked.

“Nope. This is genuine”, he replied typing something.

“Do you have a location?”

“Uh hu, getting coordinates now. Ok good to go”, he picked his handheld detector.

Everyone stood there for a second looking at each other. They were all thinking the same thing; it was weird and wrong without Cutter. But they had a job to do.

“Ok let’s go then”, Jenny said.

They nodded and walked away. Conner stopped at half finished contraption who’s porpoise eluded Jessi.

“Jenny. It’s nearly ready”, he said pleadingly.

“Next time, let’s move”, she said sternly before they headed for the cars.

Jessi took her usual place, riding shotgun with Becker. They arrived at very modern looking, multileveled building. It had so many windows that it looked to be made of glass. The team hopped out of the small trucks and looked around.

“In there”, Abby said looking at the handheld.

They walked in. Jessi, Becker and his men had guns up and ready.

“Hello?” Jessi called.

“It’s deserted”, Conner noted.

“Is it in there somewhere?” Abby asked pointing to two darkly tinted glass doors.

Becker handed his shotgun to her and walked over to it. He tried to pull them apart but couldn’t. Jessi handed him the gun back.

“There must be another way in”, Jenny said as they turned to leave.

Just then the doors opened. Jessi and Becker aimed their guns through the opening. Jenny stepped closer.

“Wait, Jenny”, Becker held her back.

He and Jessi walked slowly forward. As they all entered the room a group of men turned the corner to face the team. The man in front was none other than Captain Wilder.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello!!! What do you all think? It's kinda short I wrote so much that it would either be a short one and a regular one or a REALLY long one.
Thanks to Aha!I'm CaptainHook! and annamoonstone for their lovely comments. Some of you other silent readers should comment too. SPEAK UP! Got any ideas? Requests? PLEASE! Thanks for reading!

Ice Cat