Status: Active

"Action Man Says He's Coming."

Chapter 8: Helen

Jessi and Becker sat in the hay loft of her barn. She was stretched out on her stomach and he sat on one near by. They were both a little dusty from riding and Becker's perfect hair was a messy.

"That was fun", Jessi said randomly.

"Yea it was", Becker smiled.

"You did good for your first time", she noted.

"Thanks".

Just then her tummy rumbled. Becker looked at her and chuckled.

"Me thinks it's time for lunch", she commented.

"I'll fix us something", Becker said as they both stood up.

"Wait what?".

"I'm going to fix us lunch. My treat. You got this whole day set up now it's my turn to do something".

"But Beck...", she began to protest before he put his finger to her lips to silence her.

"I want to and I mean that. Besides I enjoy cooking", he said.

Jessi sighed in defeat as he smiled. They made their way back to her house. Becker started lunch, steak, sauteed mushrooms, cheesy potatoes and fruit salad. Jessi sat on the counter and watched while answering the occasional "Where do you keep the...?".

They say there visiting and laughing. Jessi was great enjoying herself. She was at home, just had a great ride and was being entertained by a very sexy man. He happened to be one her best friends in the whole world and was also cooking. Yep today was a great day.

Star walked into the kitchen and meowed a greeting. Before Jessi could jump down off the counter Becker had already scooped her up in his arms.

"Hello there kitty. Aren't you just ridiculously cute", Becker said to the cat as she instantly started purring like a little motor.

Jessi couldn't help but smile. A man who liked cats, that was very hard to find.

"This is Star", she said as she began scratching her under the chin. "Star this is Becker, Becker this is Star".

"Nice to meet you Star", he said as he gently shook her front paw.

The cat made a small meow as a reply. Becker smiled as he handed her to Jessi.

"Come here, Love. Becker's gotta go back to cooking", she kissed her on the top of the head before setting the cat down.

Star rubbed herself against Jessi's legs and then went over to Becker and did the same thing as he was washing his hands. Then she walked out of the kitchen in a very bored fashion still purring away.

"I think she likes you", Jessi chuckled.

Just then her phone started ringing, it was Cutter.

"Y'ello", she said.

"Jessi I hate to bring bad news on your day off but we've got a problem", Cutter's thick scottish voice can through the speaker.

"What is it?" she asked worriedly.

"Helen's back".

Jessi froze. No, she couldn't be back!

"Jessi, you still there?".

"How do you know it was her? We need to be absolutely positive".

Becker looked at her with concern.

"A man snuck into the ARC using Sarah's ID card and was going through my locker. One of Becker's men...umm...Turner...shot him when he pulled a gun on him".

"Who was he and how do you think it ties back to her?".

"It was man from the Silurian Anomaly. The one that we saw get eaten by the scorpion".

"No. No. No! NO! Damn it!" Jessi cried as she stormed out side, a deep, burning hatred threatened to overcome her.

"Take a deep breath and calm down. Now you need to tell Becker everything about Helen for his safety as much as everyone else's".

At that moment Becker came out to stand by Jessi with a worried look.

"Fine. But I want you to know, if I get half a chance I will kill her. Don't you dare stand in my way. She can't get away for what she did and she's too dangerous to let run free. We both know there's no prison in existence that can contain her with the exception of Hell. And that's just where I intend to send that bitch", she said dangerously.

"I know there's no point in arguing with you in this mood, because you won't listen. We can discuss this later. I assume I'll be seeing you two tomorrow".

"Yes".

"Well until then you know what you need to do. Bye" Cutter hung up.

Jessi sighed and ran her fingers through her hair. She was shaking with pent up rage.

"Is everything ok?" Becker asked meeting her eyes.

"Honestly. No. Cutter just called me and said they had a situation at the ARC. Helen's back", she explained.

"Cutter's crazy ex-wife?".

"Yes. She teamed up with a man named Leek and they collected creatures from anomalies. They did it to give Leek power and Helen could continue her experiments. We were captured there and able to see inside. Their treatment of the animals was horrible! The electric cages were so small they hardly had any room to move and they were all in the same huge warehouse room. They hardly fed them to make the animals more vicious. It was also there that Stephen was killed because of her. She's dangerous, unpredictable, unstable and can disappear almost right before your very eyes. I loathe her with a flaming passion and I plan to make sure she's pays for everything", she growled. "A man broke using Sarah's ID card. He got into Cutter's locker and it seemed he was trying to steal his shirt. Your man Turner shot him when he pulled a gun on him. Only thing is the man shouldn't be alive. Cutter, Stephen and I saw him get eaten by a scorpion in the Silurian era. He was working for Helen before so we can only assume this one was too. She's up to something and it worries me. If I get half a change I will kill her".

"Because she's so dangerous or for revenge?", he asked stepping very close and put his hands on her shoulders.

"...both. Though I'd like to think it's more the first", she said looking at her feet.

"I know you're angry but it's going to be fine, Jessi", he said tipping her face up to meet his eyes.

"How do you know?" she asked.

"I just do", he assured.

She sighed and for some strange reason she felt herself believing him.

"Ok", she said quietly.

"Ok?" he had a small smile in the corner of his lips.

"Ok", she gave him a small smile.

Becker's smile grew which caused Jessi's did too. She brushed her fingers through his hair to fix it. He chuckled

"Now come on. Lunch is almost ready", he kissed her on the top of the head and lead her back inside with his arm around her shoulders.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello!! Yes the infamous, evil Helen is back. Dun dun dun! Though on the upside we see a much more gentle and caring side of Becker. I like it XD!
Oh my friend and I also have a new Avenged Sevenfold fanfic called Rockin Skin Walkers
so check that out!! Thanks to all for reading!!!!!!!! Especially Edge of Glory and annamoonstone!!

Ice Cat