Status: Thanking a small break. Be back soon. Writer's block for this one.

I'm Losing the Best of Me

Tour

*One month later*

"You ready for tour, baby?" Jack asked, placing a light kiss on the side of my forehead.
I nodded.
"Yeah. Just finished actually,"
"That's good. I'm going to go ahead and take your luggage down to the bus, okay? It's parked outside. Everyone is already out there."
"Except me, right?"
"Right." He laughed. "See you in a few."
I smiled at Jack took my stuff and left the apartment. I walked to my bathroom to make sure I got everything that I needed. I only found myself looking at an empty counter and an even more empty bathroom. I looked up at my reflection. My hoop nose ring and maroon colored lips gave me a edge. I loved it, but I knew that Jack didn't. He thought that it made me look too bad ass. He always did like the preppy type.
I turned away from my reflection and down at my more noticible tummy. It stuck out more now, looking like I actually was three months along...which I was. Well almost four now but I'm not there yet. It's weird to even think about going on tour with a baby in my belly. I'm going to be splitting my time among Alex and Jack... then there was Demi and Noah. I got to have my girl time with them too. This was just one huge mess. I'm knocked up by my best friend, whos dating one of my other best friends, and then there was my boyfriend, who's my baby daddy's best friend. It was enough to make my head spin.
Finally, I snapped back to reality before I walked out of the bathroom, and out of my apartment one last time before I leave for tour. I'm not going to lie, I'm scared. I don't even know if I can handle this. On the plus side... I have Rian to help me when Alex and Jack get on my nerves. He was always my common sense out of the group. And trust me...I needed that around.
"There she is!" Alex called playfully, pulling me into a hug before letting me go. Demi was steps behind him, and soon after he stepped aside, I was in the small girl's arms.
"Hey, Aria." She laughed. "It's been ages,"
"True that." I laughed before we pulled away. "Let's get this show on the road, shall we?"
"Come on, I'll show you the bunks." Rian instructed. I followed silently behind the shorter memember of the band. He pointed out the bunks, most of them a blur. "Your bunk is under Jack's and across from Lex's okay?"
I nodded.
"What about Demi?"
"She's under Alex's bunk." He laughed. "Don't worry, it's working out."
"I'm not worried...."
"Sure you aren't." He rolled his eyes. "Don't think so much. You furrow your brows when you do."
"I do not!" I defended, but Rian rolled his eyes
"Yes, you do." He laughed before heading toward the back lounge.
I huffed and went the opposite direction, toward the front.
"Find your bunk okay?" Jack questioned as I sat down beside him.
"Sure did, Jackery," I smiled and placed a small kiss on his cheek. "I'm sorry for the future mood swings." I apologized to the group in the front of the bus. "I know it won't be pleasent."
"Pleasent or not, we're going to have to put up with it." Zack joked.
Noah lightly hit him in the stomach.
"Which we are glad to do. We love you, Aria."
I rolled my eyes.
"Thankssss."
"Plus, these two would totally beat us to a pulp if we didn't." Demi joked about Alex and Jack.
I looked at the smaller girl and I truely felt for her. She just got back together with Alex and found out he knocked me up. Then up on top of that, she's dealing with her disorders. I know that I couldn't do that. I applaud the girl. She's a tough chick.
"Nah. I couldn't do that to you," Alex smiled at the younger girl before pressing his lips to her softly.
I giggled at their interaction, thinking it was cute for the moment.
The next, I might be jealous.
I'm that fucking bi-polar.
"Where's the first stop?" I guestioned.
"Southern California!" Rian yelled from the back.
"I sweat that boy has super sonic hearing." Jack stated.
"Damn straight I do!" Rian called back, causing me to laugh.
"We should definitely stop for food soon," I stated, leaning into Jack's side. "I'm kind of hungry,"
"Honey bunny, you're always hungry." Noah pointed out.
I pouted.
"I'm pregnant. Leave me alone."
"I know, but it's just so much fun." Noah laughed.
I rolled my eyes.
"You're mean."
"But you love me anyway."
"For that, I have no idea why."
"Cause I'm pretty fucking irresistable."
"In you're own world maybe," Noah playfully winked at me.
"Noooo. In this world." I shook my head, looking at the tour manager. "Right, Matty?"
"Um....okay?" He shrugged.
"Whatever." I mumbled, crossing my arms over my chest, pouting slightly. At least Jack, Alex, and myself were finding some sort of balance. And this tour would be painless...right?
Lord, I hope so. Not only for my sanity, but for the guys sanity too. They didn't need me going psycho pregnant lady on them...on matter how probable it was.

*

"Can I help you sell some merch, Vinny?" I asked, sitting down beside him in this chair while everyone else was setting up. He turned to look at me, and then glanced to the empty arena. "Okayyyyy....so maybe on one is here, but they won't let me do anything! Everytime I try to help, Alex goes all drill sargent on me. It's actually really rude if you ask me."
Vinny laughed at my ramble.
"Aria, he's just looking out for you. That is his kid in there too, ya know."
I rolled my eyes.
"I know but he doesn't have to be so damn controlling. It's weird."
"Alex is just protective over you. He always has been. You know that,"
"I guess you have a point..." I pouted. I let my eyes roam around me. I saw two figures approaching. One was a short brunette and the other was a taller bleached blonde with pink in her hair. "Friends!" I squeaked as they got right up infront of the merch tent.
"Andddd I'm chopped liver." Vinny playfully stated.
"Shut it, Vegas," Noah joked. "What are you crazy kids up too."
"Chilling." I shrugged, placing my hand over my baby bump. "What about you two?"
"Just finished moving stuff for Before You Exit."
"Aren't they they cutest things ever!" I nearly shouted. "I just wanna pinch poor Riley's cheeks!"
Demi giggled.
"That's the funniest thing I've heard from your mouth."
"She's says some pretty out there things." Noah giggled in agreement. "But whatevs. We love you anyways, A."
"You better. I might cry if you don't." I pouted.
"You might cry regardless." Vinny added.
I growled at him.
"I wanna go walk around."
"Aren't you supposed to rest?" Noah asked, raising her eyebrow at me.
"Noooo, mommmm." I joked, linking arms with Demi. "Come on Lovato."
She laughed.
"Where are we going?"
"Where ever my freaking feet take me," I shrugged, slightly laughing with the girl beside me. "How have things been?"
"Hard..." She admitted. "It's just... it's an every day struggle type of thing."
"I'm sorry that you had to go through that, darling poo." I laughed.
Demi shook her head.
"It's scary...and hard. I-I'm just glad that I've had so many people here to support me. Ya know?"
"Kind of like how I have all of these wonderful people helping me?"
"Yeah!" She laughed, smiling at me. "Thanks for coming to visit me,"
"No problem," I replied.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you guys think?!?!? :)

Comment please!

xoxo Rae