Status: Thanking a small break. Be back soon. Writer's block for this one.

I'm Losing the Best of Me

Call Me Back When You've Sobered Up

"Aria, baby, please open up," Jack called from the other side of the door. "I'm sorry I blew up like that."

I rolled my eyes.

He had been standing outside of my door for thirty minutes.

"What, Jack?!" I snapped, looking into the brown eyes of my boyfriend. "What the fuck do you want?!"

"To say that I'm sorry,"

"You've said that twenty times already,"

"Have you been counting?!" He asked sarcastically.

"As a matter of fact I have, douche."

"Aria..." He groaned. "Can't we just have make-up sex and get over it?"

"Go fuck youself, Jack." I stated, slamming the door in his eyes. We seem to be yelling at each other an awlful lot lately. I blame it on my horomones.

Every time we talk, it ends up in a fucking fight.

This is just perfect.

"I will!" He snapped and stomped off.

Jack doesn't have the best come backs. When I was sure that he was in the guest room, I walked out, and went to the kitchen. I searched until I found ice-cream and a few pickles. I dumped about five into the bowel before I went back to my room. I shut the door, and dug in.

"This is heaven," I stated to myself. It honestly was. I set up a movie on the tv, and sat the bowel between my legs. I heard my phone vibrated on the bed beside me, and I scooped it up. "Yello?" I answered with a mouthful of ice-cream.

"Arie-pooooooo," The voice cooed.

"Lex?" I asked into the phone, and furrowed my brows at the same time.

"I miss you like hell," He slurred.

"Alex, are you drunk."

A hiccup came from the other line.

"No, no, no."

"I think that you are." I countered. "Hand the phone over to someone who's sober."

"Noooo one is." He giggled.

When I say giggled, I mean a legit girlish sound escaping his lips.

"Call me back when you've sobered up, stud."

"Noooo! I wanna talk to you!"

"I'm not talking to a drunken fool."

"I love you, Aria. You're leaving me again, aren't you. Shit. It fucking hurt like hell when you left me..." He stated, and I swear I heard a sob on the other end.

"Call me back tomorrow if you remember, Lex." I stated. "Goodbye."

"Don't hang up!" He protested, but I shook my head and ended the phone call anyway.

I really needed Noah now more than ever.

*

The next morning, I woke up early and put on my work uniform. I wasn't showing yet, so I was still able to wear the risque outfit for Cheerless. I did my make-up quickly before putting on my shoes for the job. I grabbed my purse and phone, and then I walked out of the room. I got to the kitchen and Jack was sitting at the kitchen table.

"Aria..." He sighed heavily, his eyes tired. "I'm so sorry baby. Please forgive me?"

I nodded my head.

"I do." I stated, kissing his cheek lightly and grabbing a cereal bar. "I have to go into work. Call me later."

"Okay..." He replied, trailing off.

I ignored his somber attitude, and I walked out of the house. As soon as I was in my car, I blasted some hardcore music as loud as I could. Asking Alexandria always makes me feel better. The drive to Cheerless was farely short, so I didn't really have to rush. As soon as I walked into the dinner, Chance was waving me over.

"Morning."

"Morning, Aria." He replied. "I ordered your new outfit yesterday and it should be here by the end of the month."

I smiled and hugged the older boy tightly.

"Thank you so much, Chance! It means a lot that you aren't firing me."

"I can't fire you. I could get sued, and that's a huge problem," He lightly joked.

I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," I replied mockingly. "Let me go get my notepad and get to work."

"That's right, work slave!" He joked.

I laughed at him before shaking my head and heading toward the back. I grabbed everything that I needed, and was back to work the floor. I worked until 12, and I was already worn out.

"Chance, I'm taking my break. Get David to cook me a grilled chicken sandwich?"

"Will do."

I beamed.

"Thanks!" I stated before walking toward an empty booth.

"ARIA!"

I spun around to see Noah walking in with Zack latched onto her hand.

"NOAH!" I squealed before we hugged each other tightly. I let go quickly, and I pulled back. "Awe...look at you two!"

"Thanks," Zack chuckled before he hugged me.

"Not so tight!" I yelled.

They both gave me strange looks before shaking their heads.

"That was odd..."

"Whatever. Come sit down with me!" I giggled, dragging my best friends to the booth with me. I sat down on in the booth with them. I couldn't stop smiling at the two of them.

"How have you been?" The girl asked me slowly.

I never exactly talked to Noah about my Alex and Jack problems, but she knew that they took a toll on me.

"Um...not gonna lie...I'm not doing so hot."

"Why not?" Zack asked me.

"Well it's Alex, actually." I admitted. "I just...it really hurts me still."

"I understand that, but time will heal your heart, Arie." Zack tried to comfort me.

I sighed heavily, but then Chance brought me food.

"Thanks!"

"You're welcome." He called back and then walked away.

I dug right into my plate of food.

"Dude, slow down." Noah laughed. "You're acting like Zack,"

Zack rolled his eyes, and then he kissed her cheek lightly.

"I'm going to the bathroom. Can you order for me?"

"Sure thing, baby." Noah replied before he left and was out of ear shot. "Now seriously talk to me."

"I will after you order your food. Go tell Chance, and I'll tell you when you get back."

"....fine." Noah stated before getting up and walking to Chance. She was back in a flash, and I was already done with my french fries. "Now, what's so big that you have to tell me right now? You've had me freaking out since last night."

I hesitated, and looked at my best friend in her brown eyes.

"I'm pregnant."
♠ ♠ ♠
Second chapter! :D

Comment please!!! Three = an update! :D

Please, please, please go check out Resistance Is Useless!
Comment and suscribe to it already! xD