Status: Thanking a small break. Be back soon. Writer's block for this one.

I'm Losing the Best of Me

Holly's World

"Please pick up," I silently prayed to the phone later that night. I was sitting in my old room on the same bed that Alex and I would always share. I waited patiently as it rung for what felt like forever. Finally, I got his voicemail.

"It's Alex. I'm not answering your fucking call so leave me a message."

I was shaking because I don't know if I could actually get my mouth to move.

"Um...Lex...hey. It's Aria. Listen, we really need to talk some things out. I really miss you, you were my best friend. Please don't erase this message. I really, really need you right now. We have got to talk. Call me back soon, okay? Bye." I quickly hung up, and the shaking came nearly to a stop. At least I was one step closer to actually talking to him. That's got to count for something right?

I slid up off of the bed, and walked back into the living room where Noah was currently sitting.

"Did he answer?"

"Nope. But I did leave him a voice mail."

"That's good. At least you were able to do that." Noah encouraged.

"Yeah...." I sighed heavily. "E?" I asked, finally looking at the screen.

"Yeah! I loves my celebrity updates." She winked at me.

I laughed, and then I looked back just in time for a Holly's World commericial.

"I love her!" I gushed.

"I know! Me too!" Noah agreed with her one girly voice. "Her show cracks me up!"

I nodded my head in agreement as I watched the promo for another season.

"I'm excited for the new season. She apparently has a new boyfriend."

"That's great! She diserves someone awesome." Noah stated. "It comes on next week?! HECK YEAH!"

"Girl you're crazy..."

"I know."

I shook my head and my phone vibrated in my pocket. I fished it out and looked down to see that Alex was calling me.

"He's calling!"

"Who?"

"Alex!" I nearly yelled. "What do I do?!"

"Answer it, duhhh."

"No really?" I replied sarcatically.

"Yes, really!"

"Noahhhhh"

"Aria. Go. Answer. Your. Damn. Phone."

I nodded my head up and down quickly before I stood up off of the couch and walked back into my old room. I shouldn't have even left if I knew that Alex would be calling me back so soon.

"Hello?" I answered as calmly as I could.

"Why did you call?"

"Straight to the point."

"Yeah," He sighed. "Why do you keep doing this to me?"

"Doing what?"

"Every single time I try to forget you, you do something that makes me think of nothing but you,"

"Alex...I just wanted to talk to you."

"About?"

"We need to do this face to face. It wouldn't be right any other way."

"I don't know if I can do that, Aria."

"Of course you can, Lex." I countered. "It isn't that hard. Just fly in to California."

"Believe it or not, I just landed about two hours ago."

"Really?" Excitment rose in my voice.

"Yeah," He chuckled, hearing my voice. "When you called earlier, the first time when I didn't answer, I had a long talk with Rian and Cass. They sort of pushed me into it, but yeah.... I'm in LA."

"Great!" I stated. "Can we meet at a coffee shop or maybe even a diner?"

"Coffee would be great."

"Great! I can't wait to see you, Lex."

"Me either. I'll come pick up at eight?"

I beamed.

"It's a date....well not really a date, but um...yeah. See you then," I stated quickly.

"Bye," he chuckled, and I returned his goodbye before the call ended. I knew that I would end up telling Alex tonight. He really needed to hear it, and wether he liked it or not, Alex was going to be a dad.
♠ ♠ ♠
oooh goodness!! :D

Thoughts on this?!?!?!

Comment please!

Resistance Is Useless, The Way She Moves

- Rae <3