Status: I love you, babe. <3

Sparks Fly

I love you...

There was a girl. Her name was Brittanii. Her best friend was going through a rough breakup, with a boy who happened to be Brittanii's cousin. Katie and Jonathan. A little while after, that's how she came to dislike a boy that went by the name Jeremiah. Now she had never actually met him. She knew she was angry with Jonathan for hurting Katie, and Jeremiah happened to be Jonathan's best friend. According to Katie, Jeremiah talked Jonathan into breaking up with her. Brittanii, since she didn't really know this boy, obviously chose her best friend. Ever since then she ridiculed him behind his back for being short and creepy. When in reality they weren't very different.

They even had a joke about him. Brittanii came up with it herself. She thought that it made perfect sense as to why Jonathan and Jeremiah were best friends. Jonathan was so tall and Jeremiah was short; therefore, he was the perfect height that he'd never have to "get on his knees" to do you know what. She still had yet to even speak to the boy. Who didn't even know she existed. Or so she thought.

She realized a couple months later that she was his friend on myYearbook. She completely freaked out and told Katie. Katie also thought it was weird. Brittanii wasn't really sure how to feel about it. This was her freshman year. Towards the end. Katie, if remembered correctly, had already moved on to Brett. Who happened to be Brittanii's ex-boyfriend, but she didn't mind. She was just glad that Katie was happy.

At the beginning of sophomore year Katie had to move. Brittanii was alone. At least it felt that way. She still had Jami and Alaina, of course, but it wasn't the same. They weren't her best friend. Eventually she had to accept that Katie wasn't going to get to come back anytime soon. So she started hanging out with Alaina. Who became something like a best friend, though never as close as Katie. Of course, Katie and Brittanii still talk to one another.

One of her friends, I guess you could call the girl, started dating Jeremiah. The girl's name was Alex. She thought Alex wasn't very smart. She used to go and ask Jonathan questions to make sure Alex wouldn't get hurt. Alex and her weren't very close friends, but Brittanii was a very caring person. It doesn't matter who you are, unless she really hated you. Because of Alex, Brittanii spoke to Jeremiah for the first time.

They were walking down the hall and he was behind her, with Alex. Then Alex told Brittanii that Jeremiah was trying to attempt to steal one of her Gir buttons. She turned around and glared at him. She then realized he wasn't that short. In fact he was a couple inches taller than her. He wasn't attractive, but he had really pretty green eyes. After that it became a constant war over her Gir buttons. They didn't really talk except the few times Brittanii said "no" or "give that back".

Then one day after school Alex wasn't there so he didn't have to go meet her, and Brittanii apparently looked like a depressed Emo kid. She was walking alone, looking at the ground, and kicking the rocks. She didn't even notice him walking him towards her. All of a sudden an arm was put around her and she quickly looked up. Then she saw his smiling face and couldn't help but smile herself. "You're not going to try and steal my Gir buttons are you?"

"Nah. You only have three left."

After that they started talking more. When Alex and him broke up, Alex walked up to her said she didn't have to be nice to him anymore. At first she thought she was being nice because he was dating Alex. Then she realized that he'd actually become a close friend. Eventually Alex said she was the reason they broke up. According to Alex, he asked about her all the time. Also Alex and he didn't text much because he was always on his xbox, yet he always texted Brittanii. Sure, he was on his xbox but he constantly texted her.

It wasn't long before he asked her out. Brittanii tried to think of a bunch of reasons as to why she should say no. Yet no matter what she kept thinking about saying yes. It didn't matter what anyone else said, that little voice in her head kept saying otherwise. So she said yes.

They were together three weeks before he broke up with her. They hadn't been together that long, so it shouldn't have hurt that much. Yet it did. She cried and cried and cried. She thought to herself that she had been right about him from the start. That he was just a heart breaker, constantly waiting for his next victim. What hurt her the most was that he went back to Alex. Someone he was supposed to hate. That he said he didn't care about. That only made Brittanii think he only wanted sex.

There was a constant war inside of her for two weeks after that. One side said she was glad that he was gone. That she didn't need him and she was better off. Yet the other kept calling for him to come back to her. She was confused and hurt. She could barely eat or sleep. On her parents anniversary she sat in her room upset, hiding from the rest of the world. That would've been their one month. At least he and Alex had broken up before then.

Then a couple of days later he was asking for her back. She wanted to say no, but he did it in such a cute way. She just couldn't say no. It was impossible. After fifth period she ran to him, wrapped her arms around his neck, and whispered 'I love you'. She knew it seemed to be to soon for her to say that, but she felt that way. He was her world. Without him she was lost and didn't know what to do. Though he wasn't very attractive, he still took her breath away. She got major butterflies in his stomach when he was around. She was sure she was in love with him.

Brett and a few others were not happy with this reunion. She knows they were just looking out for her, but it was really annoying. In fact, Jami and Brett hated Jeremiah with a a passion. Brittanii was never really sure why. She still doesn't know. She figured something happened between Jeremiah and Brett in the past. Yet she never could figure out why Jami hated him. Of course she's always had the suspicion that Jami had a secret lesbian crush on her. Alaina wasn't very fond of him but she put up with him. Witch was good for her 'cause that's who she mainly hung out with.

A couple of weeks later it was Christmas break. Brittanii was texting Brett. He was in Game-Stop right behind Jeremiah, who wasn't texting Brittanii. Then they both went to Wal-mart. They didn't talk to one another, because as was said before they don't like each other. Brett told her that he saw Jeremiah walk off in the other direction with Alex. Brittanii started freaking out. Jeremiah wouldn't cheat on her would he? She prayed to whoever's out there that would listen, that he wouldn't.

She ended up sending him a text asking if he'd ever cheat on her. Not like it mattered 'cause even if he would he wasn't gonna tell her that. He, like expected, said that he wouldn't and her asked her why she even asked that. She sent one back explaining, but not mentioning Brett. Then Jeremiah called her. Telling her exactly what happened at Wal-mart. Alex was stalkerishly following him around and wouldn't stop talking to him.

Over the months they kept getting closer and Brittanii was for sure she was falling in love with him. They've been together for three days before five months and are stronger than ever. Just last night Jeremiah told Brittanii he was high. She asked him if it that was good and he never answered. This morning she told him, "Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you tell me this stuff. I just don't know what you expect me to say." He always told her if he was doing something of that sort. She was glad he did it, but she wasn't sure what kind of reaction he wanted from her. He then told her, "I just want to tell you everything."

This is my story. I just hope it doesn't come to an end. I want it to be like what's in the movies or books. I just want us to be together forever. Is that so wrong? Maybe one day I'll let him read this. Or perhaps I won't. I don't know how he'll feel about the begging. What can I say? I'm not gonna lie about it. It happened. I didn't know him or how sweet he really is then. I don't know if he had anything to do with the break up or not, but I do know that I love him very much.