Status: Active :)

Never Gonna Give You Up

Desiree Berube: Desiree is a young 18 year old girl. She happens to be dating Mr.Nixon from Framing Hanley. While most girls would kill to be in her position, everytihng is not as it seems. She would gladly trade places with anyone. She'd been with Nixon of almost 3 years, and their relationship is falling apart at the seems. The distance makes it difficult on her. All he seems to care about anymore is the band, not her. This is enough to drive any girl up the wall. She's left him before, but could this be the final straw?

Kenneth Nixon: At 20 years old, he is the lead singer and front man of Framing Hanley. With his southern drawl and laidback kickass attitude, it makes him borderline irristable to anyone but one person. As Framing Hanley's success takes off, his relationship with his girlfriend Desiree begins to crumble. But to him, it goes un noticed. He's lost her before, but managed to get her back time and time again. But Desiree has had enough.

I do NOT own Kenneth Nixon... sadly.. or Desiree. She's a real person. Blah!
This is just a short story my friend Desiree requested. I love her to pieces, and shes head over heels in love with Nixon. Not to mention, there are not many Nixon stories on here, so I felt compelled to post it. I hope you enjoy it. It's been a while since I posted anything on here. Feedback is ALWAYS welcomed. Let me know what kinds of thing I should alter and make better. What you liked and disliked. As always, I'm willing to take one shot/short story requests.
Enjoy
~MaD