Status: In Progress

When You're Feeling Empty, Keep Me in Your Memory



Brother: Todd Potter’s fertinal twin (that's nonidentical for people that are scratching their heads, I'm sure there's some out there..)

Age: August 9, 1984

Hair: Long blonde wavy hair, but naturally is a brunette. Sometimes she goes back brunette when doesn’t feel her blonde vibe.

Eyes: Blue

Body: Tanned and toned in all the right places.

Height: 5’4

Weight: 125lbs

Piercings: Ears each twice and belly button

Tattoos: None

Job: Model for Metal Mulisha and other companies associated with motocross.

Background:

Aryn grew up in Corona, California with her parents and brother, Todd, but moved to Temecula, California with her brother. Aryn lives with her brother mostly, but does occasionally room with other of the modeling friends she has up in Los Angeles and Hollywood. Making her friendship not blossom with her brothers friends, which he didn’t mind at all. Even though they were twins, Aryn was born a minute after her brother making him to this day still treat her like his baby sister. Just like her brother she learned to ride dirt bikes at a very young age and still rides to this day, but not to the extent of her brother and all of his friends. Aryn was a lot like her brother, loved to drink, but unlike her brother she knew when to drink and when not to drink. They both were always on the “prowl” for the lucky guy or gal in Todd’s case to call theirs. One other thing the two had in common; they got what they wanted, no matter the price…

Name: Mary Jayne Fitzpatrick but goes by Jayne.


Brother: Jimmy, Brian and Brent Fitzpatrick

Age: October 16, 1986

Hair: Down to the middle of her back and red-ish blonde.

Eyes: Blue.

Body: Pale-ish but tries to tan.

Height: 5'5

Weight: 130lbs

Piercings: Ears, Tongue and Belly Button.

Tattoos: Three; A rebel star on her shoulder blade, Tribal band on her top part of her left arm and music notes around her right wrist.

Job: singer/musician. Under the name Jayne Smith

Background:

Was born in Whittier, CA two years after her brother, Jimmy. Growing up in a family with three brothers was tough but taught her to be a stronger person. She knows not to let her heart get in the way of what's right and wrong. She's a big drinker but hardly ever hangs with her brothers friends because she's hardly home. She is a younger sister to three boys, so they protect her at all cost. Jayne is very independent but still lives at home, in Temecula, CA when she's not touring. She has never looked for love or a relationship because she's far to busy. She does, on the other hand, sleep with guys (and sometimes girls) for the night. Her moto: Find love for one night is just as good as love every night

Main "Summary" of Story:


Jimmy Fitzpatrick and Todd Potter both have a lovely sister each, but have rarely cross paths since both brothers entered the Freestyle Motocross series as young adults. What will happen when they cross paths for the first time in years and see each other longer than fifteen minutes? Sister's have crossed paths over the years with them both being in LA during their busy schedule. Will the brothers come to an agreement and allow them to date?

Title Credit: Leave Out All The Rest by Linkin Park