Status: In Progress

When You're Feeling Empty, Keep Me in Your Memory

Milk and Cookies

I pushed my feet to the ground over my bed and walked out of my room down the hall. I passed my brothers room and heard giggling. They have kept me awake for the last few nights with their late night antics. It has been almost been a week since I caught them. Todd still has no clue I am seeing his best friend. I think that is because he is so wrapped up in this new girl Jayne. I am happy for my brother that he has finally chosen to be with just her and not foul around more. However, could he make it not so loud? Can’t he go to her place?

Walking into the kitchen I pulled the fridge open and grabbed out the carton of milk. Smelling it to make sure it was not stale only to gag and dump it down the drain. I pouted and pulled my cell phone out to text Jimmy, are you awake?

Skipping up the stairs again I went into my room to slide on a pair of shorts and tank top only to hear my phone to ring, Somehow I found a way to get lost in you. Let me inside, let me get close to you. Change your mind, I’ll get lost if you want me to. But somehow I found away to get lost in you…

I smiled and picked up the phone, “hey.”

“What you need?” his groggy voice asked.

“I want milk and cookies and Todd forgot to get milk the other day,” I said sighing.

I heard him stretch and groan, “okay, come over. I’m sure my mom has some made.”

“You sure? I’m sure I woke you,” I said biting my lip.

“Positive, now come over here sweet cheeks,” he said as I heard him shuffle only to hear something crash.

“Babe?” I asked.

“Yeah I’m fine, just knocked a lamp over,” he said.

“Okay I’m on my way,” I said slipping the shorts then out the door I went.

“See you soon sweet cheeks,” he said softly.

“Bye for now,” I said then hung up.

I began my drive over to Fitzland. I pulled in the drive and drove back towards the guest house that Jimmy lives in then park. Sliding out of the truck, I made my way to the door. I reached it open then made my way into the house to see Jimmy asleep on the couch in the living area. Smiling I made my way over to him. I bent over and kissed him softly. He moaned and pulled me down on top of him causing me to giggle.

He looked up at me and smiled, “mmm good evening.”

I chuckled and rested my chin on his chest, “you fell asleep waiting on me huh?”

“I did, but I’m awake now that you are here,” he said wrapping his arms around me.

“Milk and cookie time,” I said.

He chuckled and we sat up. Then swiftly he picked me up carrying me into the kitchen. I wrapped my legs around his waist and dangled my arms over his neck. He smiled and set me on the counter in the kitchen then kissed me softly. I smiled and nuzzled my nose with his causing him to crack a huge smile. He turned and looked in the cookie jar, “mom brought cookies over the other day.”

I smiled, “yummy, what kind?”

“Sugar cookies and double chocolate,” he said pulling a couple out placing them on a plate then grabbing out two glasses to fill with milk.

I smiled, “I’ve never been in your place.”

“That’s right,” he said nodding. “It’s tiny compared to the main house.”

“It’s a home,” I said dipping my cookie in the glass of milk then taking a bite with a drop of milk running down my chin.

“You have something on your chin,” he laughed pointing out towards my chin.

“Oh,” I said wiping the wrong side. He shook his head and licked my chin clean. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

“Will you stay over?” he asked after taking a drink of the milk.

“Of course,” I said smile ear to ear.

He smiled and kissed me softly, “good.”

We finished our cookies and milk then he carried me up into his room. We lay together silently together wrapped in each other’s arms. Finally, sleep took over and it was probably the best sleep I had gotten in awhile.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments??

Sorry it took forever. My laptop crashed... :( I lost EVERYTHING! But my hard drive was replaced for FREE thanks to the warranty!

Outfit