Status: New story

How wrong we were to think

13

Day 7

Frank's POV

13.00

I opened my eyes and looked around. Where the hell was I? I felt something move to my left and glanced over. I was snuggled up beside Gerard. I looked down. We were naked.

It all came back to me then. Getting kidnapped, getting beaten up, yelled at, kissed, fucked… Whoa, I had done so much in one week with this guy. Gerard had one of his arms around my waist, holding my body close to his, and the other hand, which was under his cheek, held the keys to the handcuffs, which still held one of my wrists to the bed. I turned away from him and wiggled my hand around, trying to free it from the handcuff. It was no use, though. Gerard had made it so tight that escape was impossible. I looked around to face him again, and eyed the keys. If I was careful enough, I might just be able to get them from him, un-cuff myself, and escape…

I was just reaching for them when Gerard's big hazel eyes opened and looked me right in the face.

He blinked and smiled faintly at me. Then he leaned in and kissed me softly. My heart melted and I pulled my arm away from the keys, and put it around him. He ran his tongue slowly along my bottom lip, asking permission for entrance, which was unusual of him. Usually it was 'I'm in charge!' but of course I didn't deny him. We kissed for quite a while, our lips moving together, Gerard's hand on my back, still holding me close.

Gerard was the one who pulled away first. He studied my face before he spoke.

"This isn't right," he said quietly, shaking his head.

"What? How..?"

He rested his forehead against mine. "Me using you like this," he paused "I'm not… Frank, I'm using you. It's wrong, I mean-"

"I don't care if you're using me as some sort of sex toy, Gerard," I interrupted him, "I like it,"

He frowned. "You like me beating you up, yelling at you and threatening to shoot you if you leave?" he asked me. I hesitated.

"No,"

"Exactly,"

I shook my head at him. "No, I mean, I like you having sex with me and kissing me and just laying together like this. The other stuff doesn't matter, I think I love you, Gerard,"

He looked worried. "You don't really. You can't love somebody who treats you like that, Frank. You don't even care that I don't love you?"

That hurt a bit. I knew he didn't love me but it hurt to hear it put into words so bluntly like that. I felt my eyes fill with tears, and I looked away from him. I felt a few tears run down my cheek, but Gerard wiped them away tenderly.

"Hey, don't cry, Frankie," he whispered. He turned my face towards his and kissed my nose. "I don't love you, Frank," he said "But I don't hate you. That whole plan of not getting too close kinda failed on me,"