Status: New story

How wrong we were to think

14

Day 9

Frank's POV

16.20

I looked out of the window at the trees. How boring could this get?

"How long is this going to take?" I asked Gerard. He glanced away from the road and over at me for a second. "As long as it has to," he replied. I sighed and looked out of the window again. "My nose hurts," I muttered. Gerard tensed and I regretted saying that. He'd feel horrible, now. I'd hurt my nose already, yeah, but Gerard made it worse the day before by punching me. He was trying to stick to the whole 'I'm in charge here, we're not friends,' thing, and I guess punching me makes that work out. But I knew he was annoyed at himself afterwards for it. Gerard pulled the car into a little lay-by that was sheltered by some trees, and slid over to me. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close into his chest. "I'm sorry, Frank," he said, meaning it.

"It's okay," I replied. He didn't say anything, for a moment, then he turned the engine off and locked the doors from the inside, making me feel slightly nervous. He turned back to me and smiled mischievously. Gerard pushed me onto my back and straddled me, rubbing his hips slowly back and forward. I moaned and he smirked. "You like that, do you?" he asked me. I responded with another moan as his hand trailed down to my jeans and started to unzip them. He pulled my jeans down to my knees and licked around my boxers. I started to get worried, what if someone came by and saw us? But Gerard didn't seem too bothered by this, he was already tugging my boxers down, too. He wasted no time teasing me, I guessed he didn't want to wait, either.

Gerard looked up at me just after I came right into his mouth. He swallowed it, thought it must

have tasted absolutely disgusting, and sat back. I moved away to pull my boxers and jeans back up. I looked out of the window, trying to avoid his eyes. But he pulled me over and kissed me on the lips and I couldn't refuse that. Gerard was the one who moaned this time as I pushed my tongue into his mouth for the first time. The kiss lasted until there was a sharp knock on the window. Me and Gerard broke away quickly and looked around. A woman in her late fifties, maybe, was standing at the window, looking cross and slightly disgusted. Gerard rolled the window down.

"Yes?"

The lady glared. "Can I ask you just what you think you were doing just there?"

"Um, kissing my… boyfriend," Gerard answered. I felt myself blushing as he said boyfriend. I knew he didn't mean it, it was just easier to explain it that way to people, but it still made my heart beat faster.

"Boyfriend?" the lady repeated "That's absolutely disgusting! I have young children in my car and we do not want to have to see that on our lovely little drive!"

"Well I'm sorry to spoil your drive," Gerard said sourly "But-"

"Gee, leave it," I said quietly to him. He looked at me for a second, then turned back to the lady. "Sorry." he huffed. She made a face.

"I should think so! You'll suffer for your sins, young man,"

Gerard looked worried briefly, I think he thought she knew he'd kidnapped me and about everything else, but then we noticed the Crucifix necklace and realised she was a Christian. What was it? Homosexuals were in the list of the condemned, I think. Bitch.

Gerard stuck his middle finger up at her as she walked off towards her car, and we saw her two daughters gasp in horror as he did so. Gerard smirked and reached for me while the girls were watching, and kissed me again. We glanced around while we kissed to see the girls' reactions. They looked absolutely disgusted and freaked out. I bet they were telling all their friends about it at school the next day. Gerard held the kiss after the lady had driven away, breaking off for a second, to pull me into a hug.