Status: New story

How wrong we were to think

15 and 16

Day 14

Gerard's POV

11.00

I looked at Frank sleeping on the floor. Cuffed to the bed, of course. I still didn't trust him not to run away. He looked really cute when he was sleeping, underneath all the bruises, of course. The bruises that I had given him. That's a horrible thought. I hurt him so much and he still loved me. I sighed and got up, turning the TV on as I passed it and headed into the little kitchen in the newest Motel room. The news was on.

"The Police are beginning to search for the body of the 17 year old who disappeared two weeks ago. They had hoped that it wouldn't come to this but with fourteen days and not a word from his captor, everyone believes Frank Iero to be dead," I stopped in my tracks and looked at the TV. They were searching for Frank's body. They thought I had killed him. I watched them talk to two police officers, D.C.I Toro and Detective Bryar, they were saying what they expected to find and what may have happened. I sighed and turned the TV off, looking round at Frank. His eyes were open. He saw the news. Shit. There were a few tears in his eyes. I went over and knelt down in front of him, taking his face in my hands.

"Frank?" He didn't reply. "Frankie, look at me," I said. His eyes caught mine.

"What." He said, his voice dull and emotionless. "You saw the news, didn't you?"

He nodded once. I sighed. "Frank, don't let it get to you. I'm not going to kill you, I swear."

Frank screwed his face up "Then let me go home," he whispered. I frowned and my stomach twisted. I couldn't let him go home. I needed him with me. "Frank-"

"Fuck you! I want to go home, Gerard,"

"You don't really," I said.

He nodded defiantly. "I fucking do. I love you Gee, I honestly do but I want to go home. I don't want to be handcuffed all the time! I want you to trust me,"

I frowned again. "How can I trust you? You'd run off if I un-cuffed you, Frank,"

He looked at the floor. "I…I'll stay with you," he said "Please though, un-cuff me, my wrists hurt so much," I looked at him for a moment, deciding whether or not to do as he asked. Would he run? I couldn't be sure. But Frank looked so miserable that I leaned in and kissed him, unlocking the handcuffs as I did so. When I pulled back, Frank blinked, and looked at his scraped wrists. The handcuffs had cut into the skin at the edges, and it looked raw and painful. I gently kissed the cuts and sat back, looking at Frank cautiously. He stayed quite still for a while, looking thoughtful, then he moved so quickly that I didn't have time to think. He pushed me onto my back and straddled me, bucking his hips into mine. He pulled off his shirt quickly and touched our lips together, before pushing his tongue into my mouth and kissing me with all he had as he tried to pull my shirt up over my head. I made a surprised grunt, and Frank's eyes twinkled mischievously. His hand slid down my bare chest and stomach, stopping just at the top of my jeans for a moment, before gently rubbing the material covering my groin. I moaned and my hips bucked up without me wanting them to. Frank smirked, and pulled away for a moment. "Bed," he whispered, grabbing my hand and stooping down to pick something up, before dragging me over and shoving me onto the double bed. He straddled me again, slowly unzipping his jeans with one hand, and using the other to pin my arms above my head. Once his jeans had been thrown elsewhere, he yanked mine off, and threw them across the room. He then reached up to my arms and I felt something cold slide around my wrist, I didn't think much of it until I heard the familiar click of the handcuffs locking. My eyes widened, and I pulled my arm away, but he had already cuffed it to the bedpost. He smirked at me again and shook his head. "Shh, don't panic," he whispered. He grabbed the blindfold that I had used for him and tied it over my eyes tightly. I squirmed, not liking the dark, but I felt Franks lips find mine and I calmed for a while. "Let me, Gerard," he said "Please," I grunted at him,

annoyed. He giggled and moved away, I thought he had left, until I felt Frank's hands on me again, teasing me. His tongue ran along my collar-bones and then down my chest, stopping to lick around my nipples and then my navel. His finger ran around the top of my boxers, as if he wasn't sure what to do, but then he pulled them down and I felt his fingers trace my member slowly. I breathed in quickly, trying not to make much noise as he replaced his finger with his tongue. He took my length in his mouth and bobbed his head once or twice, letting out a tiny moan as I instinctively pushed forward, fucking his mouth. He then stopped really suddenly, and pulled back.

"Frankie?" I croaked, my throat dry.

I felt him get up off the bed and heard him moving around. It sounded like he was getting dressed. Then he came back over and he pulled my boxers and jeans back on, before kissing me quickly. "Sorry, Gerard," he said "I'll be back soon, I just need to do something,"

He got off the bed again and I felt really cold. He was leaving me handcuffed to a bed. Blindfolded and unable to move. Fuck. I heard him close the door and I panicked.

"Frank!" I yelled "Frankie?" No reply. It was silent, except from the 'tick, tick, tick' of the clock from the kitchen. It was driving me insane. Frank was away for some time, I couldn't be sure how long. At first I tried to count with the clock, but the ticks just went on and on and on and eventually I lost track. I tried wiggling my arm out of the handcuff but it was too tight. Luckily for me, only one hand was cuffed. I used the other to pull the blindfold away from my face, so that I could see. I sighed and tried to sit up, but my back hurt and all I managed was to twist a muscle in my stomach and roll over in pain. I cursed Frank loudly.

Where had he gone, anyway? He had left the gun on the bedside table, where I left it the previous night. So I didn't expect him to have made a run for it. But how was I to know? This

guy was completely unpredictable. Every time I thought I knew him, he changed. The Frank I thought I knew wouldn't be so bold to just decide to give me a blowjob, it was quite obvious. But why did I accept it? Because, maybe I liked Frank like that. Maybe, at that point, I didn't want the cowering mess that I'd known for the past two weeks, maybe I wanted a bolder Frank, one who'd not hesitate to give me what I wanted and when. That Frank made me feel better about me hurting him, because he wasn't weak.

"Gee?" I looked around to see Frank walking in. He closed the door behind him and came over to me slowly, un-cuffing me cautiously. "Are you okay?"

I hesitated, and moved forward. He went to hug me, but I slapped him harshly and then grabbed his neck. I shoved him against the wall and glared. He tried to pry my hands from around his throat but he couldn't manage. "Don't you ever do that to me again," I yelled at him "Have you forgotten who's in charge?"

Frank shook his head, his face going purple.

"Who's in charge then, Frankie?"

"You," he choked, still trying to pull my hands off. I held him there for a moment, then kneed him in the stomach and let go of him. He fell to the ground, coughing, spluttering and gasping for air. He looked up at me, his neck starting to bruise where my hands had squeezed and his face still quite red. He looked awful. "I'm sorry, Gerard," He coughed. I dropped down next to him and grabbed his face, making him look me in the eye.

"So where were you? Huh?" I demanded.

He looked away for a moment but I shook him and his eyes met mine quickly. "I was… calling somebody," he said slowly.

"Who?"

"What's it to you?" Frank said defiantly. I slapped him again. "Everything. Now speak up," I replied harshly. He sighed, and looked like that hurt.

"I called Brian," he admitted.

"WHAT?"

Frank looked away. "I'm sorry, Gerard! It's been two weeks and he was probably getting stressed and worried and please don't hit me again, because it'll be okay, Brian said he wouldn't tell anybody that I-"

"Are you a fucking idiot?" I interrupted, "Really? Are you? Because Brian fucking will tell the cops that you called, in fact, they were probably listening in to the call and they probably know the exact phone you used. Which was…?"

Frank gulped. "The payphone in the lobby,"

I narrowed my eyes. "Exactly. We need to leave. But first, tell me what you told Brian,"

"Um… I just said that I was okay and he didn't need to worry…" I nodded him on encouragingly "And that He wasn't to tell the cops that I called, that I would be home as soon as he gave you the money, and he said that he wasn't handing over the money, and he wanted to know exactly where I was and what had happened…"

"Go on," I prompted.

"And then I told him that I wasn't saying any more that I was in love with you and I was staying, and you're not to be arrested if the cops catch us,"

I hesitated before I punched him. Truth is I really didn't want to, he told Brian he loved me. Frank loved me. He still loved me after all I did to him. He noticed the hesitation, I know he did. Maybe he used that as some consolation for the pain? I don't know. All I know is I felt like shit hitting him, then pulling a shirt on quickly, stuffing everything into my bag and dragging Frank to the car.