Status: New story

How wrong we were to think

Keep everything i dont need it

Frank's POV

I was fucked. What the hell was I going to do? My boyfriend was supposed to be coming over that day and Gerard was here. Holy Fucking shit. I was in deep doo-doo. I loved Gerard more than anything but I couldn't being myself to break up with Dan. He'd been so understanding about everything that I'd been through with Gerard, he didn't care if it was completely fucked up or weird, he understood why I loved Gerard so much. Dan was the most amazing, nicest person ever, and I didn't not want him in my life. I couldn't dump him for Gerard, there was no way. Dan was constantly Dan, Gerard, however, was prone to psychotic mood swings. One moment he was all romantic and in the mood for kisses, or he could be in the mood for fucking me, and the next moment he'd be slapping the fuck out of me. So far, since he'd got home, he'd been okay. Sure, a little quiet, but... that was to be expected after a year of getting beat up in prison because your gay. I just didn't know how long this would last until he started hitting me again.

I glanced at the clock. Dan was supposed to be coming over in fifteen minutes, but he usually came early. What would Gerard do if he saw us? I nibbled my lip as I kept my eyes on the kitchen clock. Gerard saw me. "Hey, are you alright?" He asked me quietly, concern showing clearly on his pale face. I nodded quickly, mumbling a reply. The doorbell rang after a couple of minutes, and I panicked.
"I'm going to the bathroom," Gerard announced, leaving. I sighed, relieved, and got up to answer the door.
Dan was waiting with a grin on his face.
"Frankie!" He exclaimed, leaping at me and kissing me. His tongue traced my lip slowly, and usually I would allow his tongue in but this time I shook my head slightly. Dan frowned, and went to speak but I hugged him quickly.
"Hey..." he mumbled into my ear "What's up?"
I shook my head again. "Nothing," I lied, "I just... love you..."
I glanced out of the corner of my eye to see Gerard standing on the stairs, a hurt look on his perfect face. I felt horrible, but I couldn't break up with Dan. Not yet. Gerard turned and stormed off to our room, slamming the door behind him. Dan jumped and pulled back.
"Whoah! What was that banging noise?" He wondered.
"Uh... no idea," I replied. "Come on, I wanna go out a walk," I smiled, taking his hand and leading him outside and hopefully far enough away from Gerard.