Status: New story

How wrong we were to think

Love gimme love gimme love

Frank's POV

I said goodbye to Dan and shut the front door.
I poked my head into the living room. Mikey was playing video games and I could see Donna in the kitchen.
"Uh... Mikes?"
He paused the game and looked up at me. "Yeah?"
"Where's Gerard?"
Mikey shrugged. "Probably still in is room- wait," Mikeyy paused and listened, "I think he's in the shower, actually,"
I nodded. "Okay, uh, thanks," I left the room and paused in the hall, listening to the sower running upstairs. I had an idea.

I looked around to make sure Mikey wasn't watching me, and tiptoed upstairs. I went into the bathroom and quietly shut the door and locked it, before silently getting undressed, keeping my eyes on the shower curtain while I did so. I could hear Gerard humming a Misfits song quietly to himself. I padded over and peered around the edge of the curtain. He had his back to me. My eyes ran over him, reminding my brain how gorgeous he really was, except from the long, ugly scars that ran from the base of his neck along his back. Those scars would always be there to remind us of his time in prison.
I stepped into the shower behind him, letting the water run over me for a moment, before I put my arms around his waist.
He jumped and spun around, his eyes going from surprised to cold when they settled on me. He went to speak but I pressed my lips to his. He struggled against me, trying to push me off. He succeeded.
"Frank, no," he said.
"Gerard-"
"Don't! Don't touch me, Frank," he spat "You kissed him, didn't you?"
"I-Gerard...He..." I stammered.
"Did you fuck him when I was gone?" Gerard asked me, sounding hurt and angry.
I blinked. "What?"
"DID YOU FUCKING HAVE SEX WITH HIM FRANK?" Gerard hissed.
I shook my head quickly. "No! No, I didn't and I didn't want to, I only want you, Gerard,"
I stepped towards him again, kissing him with everything I had. He didn't try to push me away, but he didn't make any attempts to kiss me back, either. I pushed him against the wall, and we slid to the floor. I kissed down his neck, my hands moving away from his face and down towards his crotch. He stiffened when he felt my hand trace lightly along his member.
"Don't say you don't want it," I purred, lips still on his neck. He shuddered.
"Frank-"
"Shh," I whispered, taking his member in my hand and pumping it once. He grunted, and I grinned mischeviously, pumping again, and again, slowly building up a rhythm. Gerard's moans got louder as my hand moved quicker and quicker. His breathing became shaky, almost strained. I felt him tense even more. "Fuck, Frank... fuck.. fuck...fuck," he gasped, "Oh shit!" he exclaimed as he blew his load all over my hand. I moved back and let the shower water clean my hand off. I looked up at him curiously, as he tried to slow his breathing down.
I stretched up to kiss him, and was rewarded with a sharp slap across the cheek. "Ow!" I exclaimed, touching my cheek gently with a hand. "What the fuck was that for?"
"Never take advantage of me like that again," he hissed, "If you do, I swear I'll kill you,"
"You wouldn't," I swallowed, suddenly nervous of him.
He raised an eyebrow. "Wanna bet?"
I shook my head quickly and he smiled coldly at me.
"Good boy." He reached out towards me and I screwed my eyes shut and flinched back from his hand, afraid that he would hit me again, but I was surprised when I felt his thumb softly stroking my cheek. I opened my eyes slowly to see him smiling, warmly this time. He closed his eyes and leaned in towards me, pressing his lips firmly to mine, his left hand sliding round my waist and firmly placing his hand on the small of my back, holding my body close to his. I tried to pull away, to show him he couldn't control me... but I couldn't help myself. I brought my hands to his face and moaned, his tongue sliding into my mouth as I did so. I didn't even bother that he didn't ask for permission, It's not like I would have denied him anyway. He playfully bucked his hips and I felt him smile when he heard me groan. Shower water trickled into my mouth. Gerard pulled back.
"Get up," he commanded.
I blinked water from my eyes. "Huh?"
"Up," he repeated. I let him pull me to my feet, and watched him as he turned the shower off and turned back to me, spinning me around and planting a kiss on the back of my neck, and his arms wrapped around my waist, a bit too far down to be just a casual hug.
"I want you so bad, Frankie," he whispered seductively, making me shiver despite the warmth of the bathroom, "I want you, and I'm gonna have you, and nothing is going to get in our way," I felt him suck on the skin of my neck gently, and my knees went weak. He felt me stumble and pulled me up, moving from my neck and resting his chin on the top of my head. "What a-are we g-gonna do about Dan?" I stammered. I felt Gerard's arms tighten.
"What do you mean?" His tone had changed from sexy to just... empty.
"I mean... like..." I hesitated, "I haven't broken up with him,"
Gerard paused. "Dan?"
"Yes,"
"That's his name?"
I was confused. Why did Gee sound so unsure? "Yeah... why?"
He shrugged and his arms loosened slightly. "Nothing. I just... thought I recognised him as somebody else... doesn't matter,"
I pursed my lips, curious as to why Gerard cared anyway... "But... what are we gonna do then?"
"You could break up with him, for a start, honey,"
I felt a slight flutter in my stomach at his words. He called me 'honey', a pet name. An affectionate name... he cared. He really did.
"Will you love me? If I break up with him?" I asked quietly. Gerard kissed my wet hair.
"Baby, you're everything to me already,"
"But you haven't told me you love me,"
He sighed and moved one of his hands to my hip, gently caressing my side. "I think it's an overused word, Babe,"
He had a point. But I wanted to hear him tell me he loved me, I wanted to know for sure. He seemed to read my mind. "Frank, I have no doubt about my feelings for you. You're the most important thing in the world to me right now. Can't you believe that? Baby, I'll tell you when I'm ready," He nuzzled my neck. "Okay?"
I nodded. "Fine,"
"Don't get all moody on me," he murmured, moving closer so that I felt his member against the base of my spine, "I'm not fucking you if you're moody," He whispered. I felt myself shiver again. God, why was he so...sexy? Gerard moved his face down and sucked on the skin on the side of my neck again, making me whimper his name.
"Gerard?" We both stopped and looked over at the bathroom door. Somebpdy was knocking on it loudly, sounding impatient. "Gee?"
"Fuck," Gerard muttered. It was Mikey. I twisted round to look at Gee. "Get dressed," he whispered. I nodded and stepped out of the shower, closely followed by Gerard. We had pretty much dried off already, so we just pulled out clothes on really quickly, not bothering to dry off much.
"Gee? You okay?" Mikey asked, sounding worried.
"Uh, yeah, yeah, fine," Gee replied quickly, fumbling to pull on his skinny jeans.
"What the fuck are you doing?" Mikey sounded suspicious. Gerard cast a glance at me.
"I'm in a bathroom. What's the worst I could be doing?" Gerard called back, smirking.
I imagined Mikey rolling his eyes. I quickly dried the worst of the water off my hair with a towel and pulled my shirt on. Gerard was now dressed, and he reached for my hand. I entwined our fingers.
"I can imagine," Mikey's sarcastic reply came from the other side of the door. Gerard chuckled and opened it. Mikey looked at his brother first, then his gaze shifted to me, and the fact that both mine and Gerard's hair was wet. He narrowed his eyes. "What the fuck have you two done?" he asked.
Gerard glanced at me for a moment. "What? Can't I take a shower with Frank?" he asked innocently.
"You stormed off in a huff after Frank's boyfriend came," Mikey pointed out. Gerard flinched at the word 'boyfriend'. I squeezed his hand.
"So?"
Mikey frowned. "Frank, can I talk to Gerard alone for a second?" he asked me. I sighed and pulled my hand from Gerards, then headed down to our room withpout looking back. Just before I shut the door I heard Mikey sounding pissed and worried.
"What are you up to, Gerard?"