Status: New story

How wrong we were to think

Dont take my brother to prison

Mikey's POV

"Gerard, don't, please," I pleaded.
"Mikes, I have to, it's fucking important," he said quietly.
I shook my head. No, you don't have to, Gee! Don't you see? This'll get you back in prison for another fucking life sentence, and you won't be so lucky this time," I hissed angrily.
"I won't get caught," he said simply.
I glared. "When were you planning on doing this, then?"
"This weekend..." he paused, "Depends, I need to know it's really him,"
"Gee, don't, please,"
"Mikey I have to,"
I sighed. "Not this weekend, at least wait a while..."
He nodded once. "Okay, thank you, Mikey, really,"
I grunted at him, still slightly pissed.
Gerard smiled alightly and turned to leave, but I caught his arm. "Gee?"
"Yeah?"
"Go easy on Frank, seriously. He nearly fucking starved himself when you were gone," His eyes widened, but I spoke before he had a chance to reply, "He loves you, but if anything happens to Dan, he'll be fucking pissed, you need to understand that, Gerard."
"I do,"
"And, Gee?"
"What?"
"What are you and Frank up to now? With the handcuffs?"
A shocked expression crossed my brother's face, and I couldn't help but smirk at him.
"Don't think you can keep secrets from me, bro," I laughed "I heard everything this morning,"
Gerard looked awkward. "Oh,"
"So...? Do I want to know what you used those handcuffs for when you kidnapped Frank?"
Gerard cleared his throat. "Probably not,"
I smirked again, then turned serious. "But seriously, Gerard. Be careful,"